Honeywell
Coronavirus update
Information from Honeywell:

Honeywell Employee Reviews in Camp Arifjan

Camp Arifjan6 reviews
Another good company to work for
Most all the employees were prior military so the level of detail and output from the employees were highly regarded by the customer, in our case it was the Army, supporting War on Terrorism.
Pros
It was a great company to work for.
Cons
I really have nothing negetive to say against Honeywell
Physcial activity with inventories, and hands on customer service was very rewarding.
Able to support clients accomplishing outstanding customer service for them, Honeywell Inc., and myself. Providing all documents and records for customers and management team with accuracy and an obvious dedication to my personal and company work ethic. Determined to make my supervisors look their possible best. The most difficult part of the job was; leaving a task incomplete at the end of the day. I've learned all people (customers, clients, supervisors, subordinates and management) - all appreciate a dose of positivity if served with good intentions, knowledge, integrity and respect. Clear communication, utmost professionalism and eye contact are appreciated. I enjoy doing my job well by being accountable for government property and maintaining an excellent professional stance.
Pros
Offered 401K options, health care, company security and living quarters.
Cons
Cost of living (groceries) in Kuwait.
Executive Assistant
My day starts off at 6 am. Set up conference room for meetings. Verify the calendar for the day. Coordinate with management on any changes and updates. Verify and proofread documents for signature. Most challenging part of my job is working 12 plus hours. The most enjoyable is completing all tasks at the end of each day.
Pros
Salary is good
Cons
short breaks and lunch
Job Description
Our daily workload could get quite heavy as I work with a small team with a large customer base. More often than not, the issues must be escalated to a higher department in which requires efficient follow-up on our part. I thoroughly enjoyed working for Honeywell on a military contract.
Great Company to work with
. I enjoyed working with the soliders and supporting the war fighter. Got a chance to do some traveling while working and making money. a complete day consist of getting up at 5:00 working 12 hours days 7 days a week. the hardest part of the joy would be if you had outside duty because of the heat and sometimes the sandstorms. It can be as hot as 120 degrees and mix it with some sand and you'll got a day at the job.
Pros
Great Workers
Fast pace and Rewarding
Working for Honeywell in Kuwait has been rewarding and one of the best professional decisions I've made. Facilitating the equipment draw-down in various theaters of operation has been a learning experience. The hardest part of the job is being away from family. The co-workers are great to be around and dependable.
Pros
semi-annual bonuses and generous vacation policy
Cons
hr's slow reimbursement process
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Honeywell?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Honeywell. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7K