Honeywell

Honeywell Employee Reviews for Communication Lead / EKMS LE (Issuing)

Found 1 review matching the search
- A typical work day is nonstop on the go. The day begins at 6:00am and ends at 7:00pm six days a week. I manage 6 personnel in the installation and maintenance of more than 1500 tactical communications systems and Controlled Cryptographic Items. - As a former Marine I have an extensive background leading military personnel. As a member of the management team with Honeywell I have learned how to lead and manage civilian personnel to produce excellent results and high moral. - Honeywell has a great management team with a very diverse background. The management team frequently interacts with all levels of employees and treats their employees like a family. - My co-workers are dedicated to mission accomplishment and taking care of employees. - The hardest part of my job is the extended work hours and harsh work environment. - The most enjoyable part of my job is providing reliable communications assets to the Marine Corps and supporting the United States Military in the protection of our country.
Pros
great managment team, hard working employees, provide a service to the United States Marine Corps
Cons
stressful work environment, Long work days with commute, old facilities
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Honeywell?
  1. Communication Lead / EKMS LE (Issuing)