Honeywell

Solutions Engineer1 review
Kuwait1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
Great Experience
I joined Honeywell, Kuwait in 2010 after graduation. The working hours were from 8 A.M. to 5.30 P.M. for five days a week. Working environment was quite good with a supportive management. Co-workers and team members were also very helpful. I took various trainings from the company including Matrikon OPC, DCS, PHD(Process Historian Database), safety trainings, etc. I am thankful to the company as I got to work in the refineries in Kuwait including KOC and KNPC and also worked on a European project (Edvard Grieg, Norway). Moreover, went outdoors like Brussels and Abu Dhabi for trainings which was the best part.Trainings taught me a lot and I really enjoyed studying and exploring various sides of the company. But there were not many projects and hence could not practice much of what I learnt. So work was little restricted as I could not put all the knowledge I gained. The hardest part was to spend the free time in office which at times was quite lengthy. Its always great to have small breaks in the middle of work for refreshing the mind but not very long breaks. In conclusion, I would say a great learning experience with a supportive staff.
Pros
short distance from home
Cons
Long working hours
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Honeywell. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7K