Honeywell

Honeywell Employee Reviews for Supply Technician

Supply Technician6 reviews
Kuwait6 reviews
Great company
Outstanding experience, great company, friendly and knowledgeable people. I was locate on Camp Arijan. Accommodation were to be modeled aftered. Highly recommended.
Good benefits
Honeywell is a good company to work for. In all companies there are good, and not so good people. The benefits are very good. I had fun while working for Honeywell and I enjoyed doing my job.
Very Productive
I enjoy providing knowledge and customer service to the various military units I support! I stay gainfully employed working with the customer and providing feedback and general information on the day to day processes.
Pros
working with the customer
Cons
personalities of co-workers
Physcial activity with inventories, and hands on customer service was very rewarding.
Able to support clients accomplishing outstanding customer service for them, Honeywell Inc., and myself. Providing all documents and records for customers and management team with accuracy and an obvious dedication to my personal and company work ethic. Determined to make my supervisors look their possible best. The most difficult part of the job was; leaving a task incomplete at the end of the day. I've learned all people (customers, clients, supervisors, subordinates and management) - all appreciate a dose of positivity if served with good intentions, knowledge, integrity and respect. Clear communication, utmost professionalism and eye contact are appreciated. I enjoy doing my job well by being accountable for government property and maintaining an excellent professional stance.
Pros
Offered 401K options, health care, company security and living quarters.
Cons
Cost of living (groceries) in Kuwait.
EEnjoyed working in the Middle East and being on the flyaway mission team in Iraq closing down FOB's at the end of the war.
Honeywell is a good Company with excellent benefits. They would have many classes to keeps you up to date on new technology. Upper Management was encouraging and willing to listen to positive feedback.
Pros
Traveling all around the Middle East and supporting the Soliders
Cons
Was only able to go on vacation twice a year.
The location is nice and the work place is a very friendly enviroment
the company is a great company to work for but they will be downsizing. Other than that I enjoy working here. The benefits are good for me and my family.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Honeywell. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7K