Honeywell

weak management
high turn over rate
above average package

no job security

promotion are for loyalty not qualification
Typical day at work started at 0500 commuting to work. Work day started at 0600 and duty ended at 1830 which included 30 mins unpaid lunch break. The company overall provided great benefits.
Pros
15 paid sick days, 30 paid vacation days per year
Cons
30 min unpaid lunch break, shared housing/vehicle, poor management
12 hour workdays, had a good co workers. Management was not up to par as they should. Still would work there again, as leadership change all the time.
Pros
Free lodging
Cons
Meals not provided
Good exposure for Honeywell proprietary products. Excellent management. With my work i had achieved best graphics designs award and was being given an opportunity for doing Field analysis test in Houston, United states.
Pros
Excellent management and great work environment
Cons
Long hours and less salary compare to other companies
my day in Honeywell is a challenge for achieve day to day win.
learned alot from my manager ( Finance , management & communication).
hardest part is the load of work open working hours as manager roles.
- daily work is well organized, but full of internal meetings.
- I learned the international standards of organizational behavior, technical knowledge & career improvement plans

- Good management.
- Perfect workplace culture.

- The hardest part of the job is combining between internal process & core responsibilities

- I have enjoyed exposing to the international standards & continuous improvement plans
I joined Honeywell, Kuwait in 2010 after graduation. The working hours were from 8 A.M. to 5.30 P.M. for five days a week. Working environment was quite good with a supportive management. Co-workers and team members were also very helpful. I took various trainings from the company including Matrikon OPC, DCS, PHD(Process Historian Database), safety trainings, etc. I am thankful to the company as I got to work in the refineries in Kuwait including KOC and KNPC and also worked on a European project (Edvard Grieg, Norway). Moreover, went outdoors like Brussels and Abu Dhabi for trainings which was the best part.Trainings taught me a lot and I really enjoyed studying and exploring various sides of the company. But there were not many projects and hence could not practice much of what I learnt. So work was little restricted as I could not put all the knowledge I gained. The hardest part was to spend the free time in office which at times was quite lengthy. Its always great to have small breaks in the middle of work for refreshing the mind but not very long breaks. In conclusion, I would say a great learning experience with a supportive staff.
Pros
short distance from home
Cons
Long working hours
Able to support clients accomplishing outstanding customer service for them, Honeywell Inc., and myself. Providing all documents and records for customers and management team with accuracy and an obvious dedication to my personal and company work ethic. Determined to make my supervisors look their possible best. The most difficult part of the job was; leaving a task incomplete at the end of the day. I've learned all people (customers, clients, supervisors, subordinates and management) - all appreciate a dose of positivity if served with good intentions, knowledge, integrity and respect. Clear communication, utmost professionalism and eye contact are appreciated. I enjoy doing my job well by being accountable for government property and maintaining an excellent professional stance.
Pros
Offered 401K options, health care, company security and living quarters.
Cons
Cost of living (groceries) in Kuwait.
My day starts off at 6 am. Set up conference room for meetings. Verify the calendar for the day. Coordinate with management on any changes and updates. Verify and proofread documents for signature. Most challenging part of my job is working 12 plus hours. The most enjoyable is completing all tasks at the end of each day.
Pros
Salary is good
Cons
short breaks and lunch
Honeywell is a good Company with excellent benefits. They would have many classes to keeps you up to date on new technology. Upper Management was encouraging and willing to listen to positive feedback.
Pros
Traveling all around the Middle East and supporting the Soliders
Cons
Was only able to go on vacation twice a year.
- A typical work day is nonstop on the go. The day begins at 6:00am and ends at 7:00pm six days a week. I manage 6 personnel in the installation and maintenance of more than 1500 tactical communications systems and Controlled Cryptographic Items.
- As a former Marine I have an extensive background leading military personnel.
As a member of the management team with Honeywell I have learned how to lead and manage civilian personnel to produce excellent results and high moral.
- Honeywell has a great management team with a very diverse background. The management team frequently interacts with all levels of employees and treats their employees like a family.

- My co-workers are dedicated to mission accomplishment and taking care of employees.

- The hardest part of my job is the extended work hours and harsh work environment.

- The most enjoyable part of my job is providing reliable communications assets to the Marine Corps and supporting the United States Military in the protection of our country.

Pros
great managment team, hard working employees, provide a service to the United States Marine Corps
Cons
stressful work environment, Long work days with commute, old facilities
I enjoy my everyday work and continuously learning especially in the technical job. I learned a lot especially on Engineering job. In our management is a quite good and about my co-workers they are friendly. The hardest part of the job is when we are working continuously without a day off and more than 12 hours a day. The most enjoyable part of the job is when we are in loop checking and commissioning and we will see the plant is running smoothly.
Pros
free lunch when at site.
Cons
more than 12 hours a day when on site.