Honeywell
Honeywell Employee Review

Good benefits

September 15, 2019
Honeywell is a good company to work for. In all companies there are good, and not so good people. The benefits are very good. I had fun while working for Honeywell and I enjoyed doing my job.
December 2, 2019
Same roleSame location
Supply Technician (Former Employee) - Kuwait
Outstanding experience, great company, friendly and knowledgeable people. I was locate on Camp Arijan. Accommodation were to be modeled aftered. Highly recommended.
October 10, 2016
Same roleSame location
Master Supply Technician (Current Employee) - Kuwait
I enjoy providing knowledge and customer service to the various military units I support! I stay gainfully employed working with the customer and providing feedback and general information on the day to day processes.
Pros
working with the customer
Cons
personalities of co-workers
January 7, 2016
Same role
Supply Technician (Former Employee) - Camp Arifjan, Kuwait
Able to support clients accomplishing outstanding customer service for them, Honeywell Inc., and myself. Providing all documents and records for customers and management team with accuracy and an obvious dedication to my personal and company work ethic. Determined to make my supervisors look their possible best. The most difficult part of the job was; leaving a task incomplete at the end of the day. I've learned all people (customers, clients, supervisors, subordinates and management) - all appreciate a dose of positivity if served with good intentions, knowledge, integrity and respect. Clear communication, utmost professionalism and eye contact are appreciated. I enjoy doing my job well by being accountable for government property and maintaining an excellent professional stance.
Pros
Offered 401K options, health care, company security and living quarters.
Cons
Cost of living (groceries) in Kuwait.