An Excellent workplace, perfect international standardized work, but local sectors are not collaborated to unify the targets
- daily work is well organized, but full of internal meetings.
- I learned the international standards of organizational behavior, technical knowledge & career improvement plans
- Good management.
- Perfect workplace culture.
- The hardest part of the job is combining between internal process & core responsibilities
- I have enjoyed exposing to the international standards & continuous improvement plans