Hyatt Employee Reviews

Showing all 7,328 reviews
Great management fun environment
Spa Reception Concierge (Former Employee) –  NevadaJune 15, 2019
I worked in a friendly and energetic department with fun coworkers. My managers worked to make it a teamwork environment with lots of perks. The Hyatt is large and therefore must function like a business, but lots of benefits involved.
Subject
DAS Technician (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAJune 15, 2019
I never would have been able to further my job skills that I have now had not been for the Hyatt. It made me a more way more better employee than I ever would have imagine.
It is like a home
Garde Manger (Former Employee) –  New mexico, USAJune 15, 2019
The hotel has a good work environment. The work flow is almost all the time smooth. The management does their job well to ensure the man power efficiency.
Pros
Free meal
Great work environment and job unless your stuck low in senority.
Hospitality Ambassador/ Doorman (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 15, 2019
Great work, management and co-workers, however my less then stellar review is due to lack of hours and opportunity due to union politics and cronyism.
Great company all around
Kitchen / Outlet Manager (Former Employee) –  Bonita Springs, FLJune 14, 2019
Hyatt was a fantastic company to work for, There is a unlimited potential for growth within the company. My time there was extremely rewarding and I felt that I had definatly grown personally and professionally.
nueva cultura laboral y procesos de servicio
responsable en cocina Teppan Grill, cocina Yoshimi (Former Employee) –  Ciudad de MéxicoJune 14, 2019
Empresa de renombre internacional que regresa a México implementando nuevos procesos de trabajo y buscando tener en el mercado nacional un crecimiento masivo.
En lo personal en un inicio continuaba con cargos en cocinas de especialidad japonesa, pero ya al final se me ubicó en áreas alternas de acuerdo a mi perfil y especialidad laboral.
Pros
Innovación y buen ambiente laboral.
Cons
Personal directivo descortés y muy prepotente
I really enjoyed my days in hyatt more activities i encounter as a server
Server (Former Employee) –  Saipan, MPJune 14, 2019
As a server in hyatt regency I experience a lot of seminars and training how to became a good person and good employee. Like to handle guest complain proper phone call.
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAJune 13, 2019
I really didn't like working there the job something i love to but i feel like i was a slave i wouldn't recommend no one to work there but it pays the bills
Not a good place to work in the restaurant
Radii kitchen and room service, Cook (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VICJune 13, 2019
chefs skill and quality is lower then three stars hotel but it is five stars hotel.
the ex-executive chef always used restaurant's budget to make new dish or order too much for service then give to another department without give back food cost. then cut off all the budget.
Great Place to Learn & Work
Gallery Host/Night Auditor (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIJune 13, 2019
I had a great time there, sometimes management seemed like they didn't care about the issues with employees but for the most part they did a good job at making sure to encourage us and keep us happy. It's a beautiful place to work.
Nice and Friendly environment
Banquet Houseman (Internship) (Former Employee) –  GujaratJune 12, 2019
it was one of my best experience, I am glad that I was a part of this chain, helped me to learn more about the banquets as well as food and beverage department and also helped to develop my soft skills and leadership qualities.
Pros
good staff and lot of opportunities
Great . we learn something new everyday base on the volume.
Grill Cook (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 12, 2019
As a hotel team work is a must. The most inportion thing is producing quality work for our guest.We had a daily meeting of how the week will go.some client has diffent needs.
Pros
chef
Cons
dish
Housekeeper
Hospitality Room Attendant (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAJune 12, 2019
This a good job to have, i can manage home life and work life for the most part its not perfect but i get it done. Staff is friendly and family like..
職場は自分の家族と同じの環境を作る場所であり人生が変わる所でお話しだげではなく実際の人生はなんでもレベルを上がって行くことです。
プールバでお客様にホテルサービスやまた、外国人の方に翻訳通訳 (Current Employee) –  沖縄県 国頭郡 恩納村June 12, 2019
この人生はどんどんレベルを高めていかないと人生は悪く変わるものです。社会人になって自分が成長したいとこるが出来なかったら現在道が変わらなといかない事で出来るだけ早目に色々経験を学び自分が登りたい山を乗り始まらないとこの一回しか無い人生は終わりです。
The company was very good in management all the staffs are very good management was awsome.
Gurgaon Trainee (Former Employee) –  gurgaonJune 11, 2019
I would like to work in such a good company i can't forget Hyatt because it was my first experience in Hyatt. I worked hard and i got to learn many things.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
health care
Ward's for housekeeping week
Housekeeping Attendant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 11, 2019
Very busy hotel spring an summer. Learn great customer service skill. Management work good with others.Very diversity work place.Getting rooms ready for guest while waiting in lobby,When all employees plus management come together as a team to get the job done.
Pros
fee lunch
Cons
Discounts on rooms in amusement
Productive, fun but stressful workplaec
Food and Beverage Attendant, Barista and Bartender (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIJune 11, 2019
It was fun but at the same time tiring. As a person working in the service industry it was expected to be very tiring and therefore dedication and eagerness to learn is a must. My colleagues are very patient when it comes to training me but at the same very straight forward on what they think about you because of the culture differences. The hardest part of the job for me is when you have 2 shifts a day --- a server assistant in the morning and bartender or barista at night or vice versa. The most enjoyable part of my experience was seeing my guest smile and happy about the service and attention I gave to them. Every attendance in my work is a learning.
Pros
cheap food to eat for breaks
Cons
Long hours, straight shift sometime with no break
Hat place to meet a new friend our life partner
Lead HVAC Technician (Former Employee) –  Indian Wells, CAJune 11, 2019
It was a great place to work wham I first started. About 3 years in the owner sold the property back to Hyatt corporation. They started cutting positions and people right away. Managers became stressed out and took it out on employees etc.. The place was never the same again. The future I imagined in the company evaporated very quickly. But one good thing came of it all, I met the love of my life their and I'm very happy.
Pros
40 hours a week, paid vacation, health insurance
Cons
Directors and managers lie a lot to you. They only care for themselves
All right I love this job to job is good
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, NCJune 10, 2019
This job pay my all my bills I have no worries with this job love to work long hours free lunch sometimes breakfast got plenty of discounts on the rooms.
Pros
If it wasn't for me moving back to Durham, then I would have been still working there
Cons
There was nothing I didn't like about this job, I loved everything about the job
Very poor management
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJune 10, 2019
Do not let the name fool you. It is not a Hyatt. It is a franchise hotel with lousy management.
Benefit sucks, no 401k, no meals, lowest pay in Seattle