Hyundai Engineering & Construction

Hyundai Engineering & Construction Employee Reviews

enjoyable of the work
QC WELDING ENGINEER (PIPING& MECHANICAL) (Current Employee) –  KuwaitJanuary 20, 2020
I learned more knowledge of the work and enjoyable of the work with salary.
The management guide all activities and if any problems they carried with us.
I find good
Coating supervisor (Former Employee) –  KuwaitJanuary 14, 2020
i Am a coating supervisor I am working in this field from last 13 years I am working in different Korean company including hyndai and h h I also and so many company as a supervisor me working
Good
Admin Clerk (Former Employee) –  KuwaitDecember 29, 2019
I have good experience in Hyundai this company changed my life there is all staff and managements is very humble and extremely good I learned so many this in Hyundai.
Rigger Foreman (Former Employee) –  KuwaitDecember 8, 2019
The typical day at work my work always render for 24hrs duty and overtime is really good.. I learned an additional knowledge about my job and the management is really good all need of employees they provide by company and the most enjoyable part of job is they can help each other's to complete the project specially the safety of job ....
it is a good company
Heavy Equipment Mechanic (Former Employee) –  kuwait cityAugust 14, 2019
good company on behalf of my knowlegde. i am worked ther 5 years. it provides best facility to there employers. i am worked in kuwait city at KUSCA project.
we have time to play after work, that's why we have bonding b4 and after work
Instrument Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Min Azour, KuwaitMay 20, 2019
All of my co workers and superior are hard worker and I am enjoying to work with them, we have basketball, swimming pool and gym.we play after work, that is the way we can forget the hard work that we encounter the whole day, during the working hours, all the boss and the co workers are very cooperative that is why we always finish on time and on schedule.
Pros
from breakfast to dinner is free
Cons
enough time to work, that is why we have time for curricular activities
Plant Construction works
MECHANICAL ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  KUWAIT AL ZOUR LNGI PROJECTApril 1, 2019
Being working as mechanical engineer it was great and nice work environment as EPC Mechanical construction engineer of LNGI Project,as working at the project sub con and other companies follow and work accordingly.

Company management and project management are cooperative to all regarding work to be done in schedule time with quality and safety ways.
manage schedule of work and follow safety and quality during work and follow terms and condition as per ISO stranded and implement scope of work as being awarded for project
Pros
Safety campaign, Project qa, Qc related site work staff training
Cons
Medical site facilities, Tool box talk, Site on going work demonstration
Good management
Material Controller/Warehouseman (Former Employee) –  KuwaitOctober 5, 2018
Excellent working environment, and friendly management they give you a chance to grow up your carrer. and transfer to another job site. and also increase your salary package.
Hyundai
chief engineer(engine driver) (Current Employee) –  Kuwait CityMarch 28, 2018
Now I’m working for this company,about the salary is getting correct time but for the labor the management is not doing any thing food not good the facilities for the labor is poor
Pros
Food and accommodation is free but not good food and accommodation
Cons
No have any emergency medical unit
lovely working place with nice people.
Instrument Engineer (Former Employee) –  Kuwait City, Latin AmericaOctober 20, 2017
working environment is excellent. the people work with me is fun loving, we all are working as a team. working as a team leader is very nice experience.
Pros
almost every thing was free
Cons
everything free
Multiple years of experiences in Petrochem, Oil and Gas, Pipe line
Administrator (Former Employee) –  KuwaitAugust 17, 2017
Please see attached copy of my cv. I am currently based in Saudi Arabia and willing to relocate in any parts of the Kingdom or GCC countries or even back in the Philippines.

More than 14 years intensive HR, IR and Admin experience working abroad on Petrochemical Plant, Construction of Power Plants, Oil and Gas Plant, Pipelines, Logistics Department, Foodservice, Catering Career and 2 years’ experience in the Philippines. Professionalism towards work and co-workers and Possesses positive attitude. Can handle multiple tasks with less supervision. Flexible in any given task. Can work well under pressure.

With this qualities and experiences, I am very confident I have meet your company’s qualifications.
Pros
free food, housing and transportation
Good working experience especially in Oil and gas field
ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  KUWAITAugust 13, 2017
Daily work routine
Always report for progress
I learned many things in coordination
Diversified working environment is good
Hardest part in the job is during hot weather season
the most enjoyable part of the job is training and Team Building
Pros
Free Accommodation and Food
Cons
Long hours and No Bonus of Profit Sharing
Lot of enjoy workplace with rest room
Material & Equipment Clerk (Current Employee) –  kuwaitFebruary 4, 2017
Hyundai will give full chance to our employ enjoy working time with all fun.all employ enjoy his work gratefully.our management system world class
Pros
Free lunch
Having good experience
Purchasing Officer (Current Employee) –  KuwaitJuly 9, 2015
learned very well to deal with pressure situations such as emergency requirements, and good working environment wiht multi culture .
Challenging job
Administration Assistant (Former Employee) –  KUWAITApril 28, 2015
Really Challenging Job. Got opportunity to work in different fields. They always encourage to do new challenging jobs if we are ready to work. I got opportunity to work with marine department on offshore.
Pros
hyundai provides green food and accommodation
Cons
provides Health care and safety
wrost work place and culture
sr.QC Supervisor-pipeline (Former Employee) –  kuwaitNovember 10, 2014
self cooking not bad but no kitchen,No proper arrangements of rooms and toilets,no recreation room,no gym,one room three people at supervisor level.
Document Controller
QC Document Controller (Current Employee) –  KuwaitSeptember 24, 2014
• Input submitted data and progress to the system on a daily basis.
• Maintaining a tracking facility to enable documents to be updated easily.
• Scanning in all relevant new documents.
• Checking dispatch documents are accurate.
• Responsible for maintaining hard copy information.
• Designing report print formats and periodically produce document print outs for management and client reports submittals and information.
• Update daily IN (Inspection Notification) received and database.
• Issuing daily IN for PMC/ICT signature and photocopy.
• Responsible for sending daily IN information for all inspectors and immediate senior staffs.
• Keying and accepting daily reports from inspectors (Welding, NDE, PWHT, HT, and PMI) in IPCS.(Integrated Piping Control System)
• Updating and filing latest Drawing revision in IPCS.
• Updating the Punch List in IPCS
• Filing client signed daily reports.
• Updating package issued by engineering in IPCS.
• Reviewing package received from sub-contractor.
• Reviewing CRB (Construction Record Book) received from sub-contractor
• Updating package status in IPCS.
• Sending daily progress reports.
• Ensure that the IPCS computer program is maintain in good operational condition.
• Do other documentation works as directed by superiors.
• On the later part of the project, assign in NDE section as assistant NDT coordinator to expedite NDT completion on every test package in accordance with client specifications, codes and standards.
• Prepare test package NDE requirement status and coordinate with Subcontractor to expedite the completion
  more... of NDT requirement for test package release for pressure testing.
• Prepare NDT outstanding repair log and required joint penalties and expedite completion.
• Update construction report
Every Day work with team work and help each other. And i learn about dependence of self and follow the safety rolls.
Machinist (Current Employee) –  Kuwait City, KUMay 30, 2014
Accomplishments are well beyond reasonable, but demanding standards of performance, especially in the key areas of responsibility. These individuals consistently demonstrate truly outstanding achievements in terms of quality and quantity
average environment
Kuwait as QC Engineer (Former Employee) –  kuwaitApril 26, 2014
were slightly lacking in terms of work facilities. otherwise the immediate supervisor and other colleagues were really good.
Pros
free lunches.
Piping Engineer (Former Employee) –  State of KuwaitFebruary 1, 2014
Engaged in piping engineering and supervisory activity for Hyundai Engineering & Construction as main contractor(EPC) of KOC 1 Project .
1) Involved in Piping activities for Kuwait Oil Co. project for Installation of Low Sulphur Fuel Oil,Fuel Gas and Gas Oil Pipeline from Mina Al Ahmadi to Doha Power Station and Sabiya Power Station.
2) In charged as a Piping Engineer/Supervisor at Sabiya Power Station in Pigging Facility to Tie-In area.