Jazeera Airways Employee Review

View all Jazeera Airways reviews

Productive and reliable company. Interesting job experience.
Cabin crew/Flight attendant (Current Employee) –  kuwaitAugust 5, 2014
I love this job because I work with different people each every flight, different destination, different passengers. I got to learn something every flight, like different culture of different countries, things I learn from my coworkers specially the deck crew. Cabin Crew are hardworking, friendly, and helpful. Sometimes we have to deal with rude passengers and we always have to extend our patience and build our own rapport to handle each problem because we are responsible of everything during the flight. Despite of all the pressure in this job, I still love flying and my concern is always the passengers and my co-worker's safety on board.
Pros
free food on flight, uniform and bags are provided
Cons
no health insurance, transport and accomodation is not provided by the company

Other Jazeera Airways Employee Reviews

Five star
Station Security Coordinator (Former Employee) –  KuwaitMarch 27, 2019
Which i was working with Jazeera Airways, i have folllowed the rules and regulations of the company and maintained my assigned work, i have enjoyed and my career was very smooth with Jazeera Airways.
Pros
Rules and Regulations
Cons
A growing low cost airline in the MENA region, lacking proper leadership and direction from senior management.
A close associated observer (Former Employee) –  KuwaitOctober 28, 2018
Great workplace with a lot of opportunities for growth, however the top line Sr. Management lacks understanding, leadership and vision. Great place to envisage and implement unique ideas with least turnaround time.
Pros
Discounted employee tickets on network, opportunities to implement unique ideas
Cons
Haphazard and unstructured Time Management style, No attention to customer experience detailing.