KBR Inc

KBR Inc Employee Reviews

Kuwait64 reviews
Good work environment and everyone maintains professionalism. Safety is priority during every task. No tasks is more than important than jeopardizing anyone’s safety.
Working overseas with KBR over all experience was trying at times. The management needs should be screened more and trained in managing a project. The management over look quite a bit of badly displayed issues within the Log cap project.
Pros
Working on a Log Cap project.
Cons
Company did not inform new hires of change in contract. Waiting till after new hires were deployed then changing their contract, while adding incorrect data in new contract.
I enjoyed my work a lot while I was in KBR, very supportive and motivated company, and provided many kind of work related training and other program training's…
As i completed my contract period and moved to other company still missing my days worked with DynCorp International At Kuwait,
If i get any opening im ready to join Again to work its a great experiences.
Pros
Sometime
Cons
always
Great Company to work for. Just wished they would have kept the contract in Kuwait, Always reaching out to the individuals with in the TPE team, I would go back in a min
I gained a lot of experience at KBR
KBR away from HQ offered a great compensation but did not feel as a secure opportunity.

Slow to no advancement

Despite the long hours, the time was enjoyable and went fast because of the amount of work.

Management within the department was unprofessional.
Pros
pay and experience
Cons
no days off
Working for KBRwyle, was very stressful and demanding. The hard part of the day was being there for hour sitting behind a computer and dealing with customer from day in a out.
I was Convoy Commander and later became Supervisor of Transportation Department for the Collation of Armies from Americas Allies in support of the war in Iraq. Area of operation was Baghdad South to Kuwait.
Pros
Pros would be the thrill of every succesful Mission completed
Cons
Possibilty of being Killed
Responsible for insuring warehouse and property control function. Documented and controlled receipts, condition and issuance of all goods, including construction materials, small tools, consumables, plant materials and equipment for facility maintenance and operations. Schedule pick-up and drop-off for security. Skilled in all warehouse operations. Handling and monitor goods and shipment.
Pros
Food Accoumodation & Transportation
Cons
Insurance madical card
12 hours a day, some days you work hard some you don't

The main thing is that is out of the states and far from home, if your okay with that then you will fit right in.

Some bosses are good and some are not, but that is everywhere your going to go.
I have had the privilege and honor to be working with some great Veterans and civilians within KBR community in Kuwait and IRAQ. It has been my experience, that if you work hard and don't cause any problems and or get into any arguments, everything will be just fine. I love my job, and have great respect for the people that I work with and for. My supervisor is absolutely fair in making all decisions.
Pros
Great Benefits.
Cons
Just don't let the small stuff get to you..
I took this job thinking that it was the best avenue for my family and me. The first year of working wasn't bad, but it was as if I had went from a structured life in the military to a holding group of adult children that knew nothing more than that of adultery and ignorance. Most were prior military, and that's a bit shocking because the ones that were in leadership positions didn't seem to know or care what they were doing...as long as they were getting paid. This company didn't do very good background checks or verify hiring information for numerous people. They covered up a lot of mistakes and wasted a lot of money. They had so many policies in place and were only worried that people knew what the policies were, not that they followed them. It would be hypocritical if they did hold people to the policies, because the leadership themselves weren't doing it. This is a major business that takes tax payers dollars from the government and does the minimum only to spread their company as far as possible across the globe. They break international laws and get the government to pay for their mistakes.
Pros
It's a place where non-qualified individuals can get a job
Cons
Lack of professionalism, lack of direction at the working level, too many unknowns
I was the Project Manager for all of the fuel in Kuwait. The new management left something to be desired. I appreciated the opportunity I had working in Kuwait.
Management not having a clue about what's going on. Not keeping the people informed. Don't have all the tools you need to do your job.
Coworker's not knowing their jobs.
Pros
Pay day
Cons
Working to many hours
KBR provides foundation for entry-level to Management opportunities for direct employees, contractors and expats. The working environment is face paced.
KBR is a decent company to work for. The pay is higher than average. The management is below average. They micro manage way too much. Benefits are good.
great company, work atmosphere great, learned about different cultures, hardest part this job is leaving, the most enjoyable part is the customers. Management need a little work
I had a great experience with kbr right after my military career. I’m glad I was offered the position and if asked again I would definitely do so. I recommend it!
Pros
Good money
Cons
The pay was horrible. The personnel that was hired had no clue how to do the job and when it was time to work they would disappear or find an excuse not to work.
It was a great working experience with KBR during almost 5years in Kuwait I have seen Ups & Down of my Career in KBR but still I would love to work with KBR...

When we had a job to done then we give our 100 % to complete the task.

we also use get rewards like, our management arrange almost party type lunch with KFC & Cold Drink ETC.

We have also receive certificates of appreciation.
Pros
Lunc & Break Fast
Cons
for Prayers, & Coffee, Tea
Ask a question about working or interviewing at KBR Inc. Our community is ready to answer.
1.8K