KFC Management reviews

Low salary. Maximum of 12 hours working hours. Teamwork and leadership among members are good. Management is good. Respect one another. Customer service
Pros
Non
Cons
Non
very strict management and give very support to all staff. It gives weekly off. It provides a lot of job opportunities for various section. It gives free food and accomedation
Pros
free food and accomedation
Cons
healthcare
Sometimes Tiring and Fun, i learned how to value money and time, the management team is very reliable and inspiring most of the time, the hardest part of the job is when too much customers and sometimes they are hot headed, most enjoyable part of my job is when there's no customer we can chit chat tells jokes etc but when the store is cleaned and ready for next coming customers.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Long Hours
An ambitious and creative professional operator with a proven track record of developing and managing contact centers and home delivery projects , Over 17 years of experience in the field of contact centers ,QSR operations and home delivery , I have learned a lot from dealing with different levels starting from call center agents up to company senior management I'm very proud to have the achievement of duplicating the sales in 5 years in the leading fast food call center in Kuwait. I consider myself an expert in contact centers recruitment , team building , technology development and updates , home delivery management , people deployment , performance management , inbound and outbound call centers KPI's improvement , strategic planning , people retention and R&R programs .
My experience in working KFC,I felt too much pressure,I have no any absences before,I am loyal to my company and to my manager.I respect my co workers and make communication inside the store.the management is not good because our overtime is not given to us for the whole salary and the hardest part of the is getting all the delivery from 12 pm up to 6 pm there is too much work but small salary.Kfc lucks of staff in kuwait that is why i did not come back in kuwait to work because i get disappointed.The most enjoyable part of my job is we have a teamwork all the time when we have work to reach our sales everyday.
Pros
free lunch, free service, free accomodation.
Cons
16 hours work.
My typical day on work first to sign up my attendance ,recieve the money in machine after that i will start to greet the costumer coming in store and giving them an accurate order.I learned that in your line of work you need to be honest and you need to be smart person.The management are really okay and good example.And my co workers are very helpful one and we always have a teamwork.The hardest part of my work is when the costumer is complaining that you are not giving them special order and thats make you a problem .The most enjoyable part of my work is when they gave you appreciation that you give your best in your work.And when u have a party like going to beach eating,swimming,and playing.
Pros
free meal, bonus