KEO International Consultants

KEO International Consultants Employee Reviews

Kuwait10 reviews
I usually start my work at 8:00 am, collaboratively plan my day, and make sure that the most urgent work gets done first”. An inspiring and motivational architect who has twenty five years of professional experience in the Middle East & dedicated to quality of work. I was able to work effectively in pressurized situations and can be relied upon to deliver, irrespective of circumstances. I had a long history on all stages of projects from inception to completion, an outstanding knowledge in Planning, Technical, highly expertise in drawing & design, and is able to work with multiple numbers of projects simultaneously.
As Project Architect-I am the responsible for running the full coordination with design team, In addition to interaction with clients, developers. Consultants & leads the Architectural Team within KEO and Authorities Permitting works to fulfilled the scheduled completion date. From schematic to working drawings & submission of tender documentation & able to manage those productions in terms of his technical and analytical skill, on the relevant projects.
Pros
Full time
Cons
Part time
Worst experience ever, routine work, inexperienced environment, too many nationalities which made it hard for everyone to deal with each other, lack of management manners towards employees
Good work
Professional work Environment

Structured approach

Work life personal life balance

Supportive co workers

Site office

Less pressure

Common coffee room
Pros
Good work ethics
Cons
it is a good place for work >> nice team . , nice management and most of the people are qualified and perform a good job >>>>>>>>>>> the hr is taking care about each employee
KEO International Consultants is a very good place to work with. Got an opportunity to work with a very good team , very understandable. Great people at all levels of the company - joining make positive is like joining a family and everyone is supportive of each other and has a great time together. Friendly atmosphere. Amazing people.
Pros
Professional opportunities
Cons
nill
Reporting to the HR Director handling of filing, drafting letter, correspondence, Analyzing of résumé’s, Sorting of incoming mails, creating of new em
KEO IC is a place where everyone can grow in their desired field as the company helps you come across your inner skills and helps you work efficiently and effectively along with others.
Involving in a big projects
and a perfect system of organizing the work

and many people knowledge

updated with international codes and publications
Working at site , dealing with high-end tools and material , a great management system , an international consulting organization , highly ranked ,

Its a great place with a great co-worker ,
I have a good manager but other staff around me envy me of my accomplishments
Pros
Regular travel within GCC region
Cons
Long hours of work.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at KEO International Consultants?