KEO International Consultants

KEO International Consultants Employee Reviews for Project Architect

Project Architect1 review
Kuwait1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
I usually start my work at 8:00 am, collaboratively plan my day, and make sure that the most urgent work gets done first”. An inspiring and motivational architect who has twenty five years of professional experience in the Middle East & dedicated to quality of work. I was able to work effectively in pressurized situations and can be relied upon to deliver, irrespective of circumstances. I had a long history on all stages of projects from inception to completion, an outstanding knowledge in Planning, Technical, highly expertise in drawing & design, and is able to work with multiple numbers of projects simultaneously.
As Project Architect-I am the responsible for running the full coordination with design team, In addition to interaction with clients, developers. Consultants & leads the Architectural Team within KEO and Authorities Permitting works to fulfilled the scheduled completion date. From schematic to working drawings & submission of tender documentation & able to manage those productions in terms of his technical and analytical skill, on the relevant projects.
Pros
Full time
Cons
Part time
Ask a question about working or interviewing at KEO International Consultants. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2