Kering

Kering Employee Reviews

It is Productive and Fun Place to work.
I’ll be able to work with my colleagues often and in an informal, engaging way. Employees will be expected to bounce ideas off of each other and work well as part of a team. I won’t be siloed from the rest of the company, but I may need to ask for independent work if I want it.
Global company
Very busy and stressful at times, a lot of travelling in travel retail team, but is a global company. HQ is mainly Italian. Environment is competitive overall.
Ambiente molto accogliente, t
Lavoro in questa azienda da circa sei mesi, mi fa sentire come a casa.
I colleghi in primis, personale scelto con cura.

Vieni trattato veramente bene.

Organizzazione dell'azienda al top, eventi, sala relax, pausa.

Richiede soltanto la voglia di fare, precisione e affidabilità.
Environnement de travail plutôt agréable
environnement très challengeant de part la nature des sujets à gérer au sein d'une industrie très spécifique dans laquelle l'exigence de qualité est un de ses fondements.
Ambiente stimolante e veloce
Ambiente stimolante, competitivo e veloce.
Colleghi giovani
Toxic Office Environment/ unqualified management
RUN!!!! Kering Bridgewater is the most strange, unprofessional and unethical environment I’ve ever encountered. Talent and ability mean absolutely nothing. The downfall of most companies is mismanagement and Kering is no Exception. Unqualified managers who abuse their power are allowed to determine the direction of the company and the lack of skill set and ability is greatly apparent. Most of the people in Management are unprofessional, under-qualified, spiteful and I won’t discuss the gossipy, spiteful and surreptitious Human Resources team. There is a lack of true ability and empathy which contributes to the overall unhappiness of the employees. The office environment is comparable to a high school cafeteria where high level managers compete and gossip With their employees or create situations to have them terminated. I hate to use this word but Kering Bridgewater is a “clique environment”. After a few days on the job it becomes immediately evident that “DOG eat DOG” and “align yourself
With the right individuals to

Succeed” defines the company as well as the culture. Talent and skill set are completely disregarded.
Okay Workplace
I’ve been here for a few years and the store manager is just not that great. He was in the beginning but now he’s sort of dragging his feet. Love company.
Ambiente de trabajo grato.
Café gratis, agua mineral de lujo, aprendí mucho por múltiples capacitaciones, cursos exhaustivos de atención al cliente. La dirección desde Brasil tenía algunos problemas para abarcar todas las tiendas de Latinoamérica. Lo que más me gustó del trabajo fue estar en una de las marcas que más está creciendo en el momento, Gucci.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Kering?
Good on your resume, that’s about it
If you’re hired on a fixed term contract (as most people are so they don’t have to give them all benefits) you’re looking at missing out on: internal mobility, attending events, no discounts at all in any of their brands, no bonus, regardless of how long your contract is.
They said they’re not ready as a company to allow flexible working once a week for their employee ax
Pros
Looks good on CV
Cons
No projection, no flexible working, no bonus or discount if fixed term contract
Good Company
Kering Eyewear has great benefits and could have good potential. Get rid of all the politics. Unfortunately, it turned into a call center which is not ideal.
Pros
Great health benefits
Bel environnement de tracail
J'ai apprécié travailler chez Kering.
Une très bonne entente entre les collaborateurs et responsables.
Pros
Salaire. Participation. Carte titre restaurants. Cheque vacances. Abondement. Ventes au personnel
Ambiente de trabajo bueno
Si quieres una empresa donde seas tu el que se desarrollo por sus propias metas es la indicada.
Great Culture and Experienced Management
Kering is based in Europe and controls large italian luxury brands like: Gucci, Balenciaga, etc. Everyone who is a part of the company from working at the warehouse for packaging to the upper level management has a great attitude and works as a team no matter what job level/ title.
Pros
Company culture
Cons
non that I have heard of
Relaxed and friendly work environment.
I was able to learn a lot while working as an intern in the Materials Innovation Lab. Working on the sustainability tracking projects was the most interesting part of this experience.
L'azienda migliore!!!
Posso dire che è un'azienda unica. Il lavoro è stimolante, c'è spazio anche per i giovani con tanta voglia di imparare e mettersi in gioco, c'è molta attenzione per i dipendenti ed il loro benessere. Ti fa sentire a casa.
Amazing Teamwork
Kering is a self motivating place for learners and professionals both. Although the job is tough there but overall the benefits compensate that.

The overall working experience was good since we worked hard there as a team more than individuals.

My immediate boss was very helpful throughout.
Very complexes,very rudely management
Horrible place to work, very clickish and does not really care about their employees. You work long hours for low pay. When you need help their is no help for you. They let you drown and be overworked every day.
Stimolante
Ambiente sereno,dinamico,nel pieno.rispetto dei lavoratori
Pros
Buoni pasto
Ambiente lavorativo giovane
Kering Eyewear è una azienda giovane, dinamica, fatta per chi ha voglia di mettersi in gioco e sfidare i propri limiti. Dove le idee vengono sviluppate e la regola è non arrendersi mai!
Pros
colleghi
Cons
buoni pasto
Un ottimo Lavoro
Azienda molto attenta al benessere del dipendente con molti bonus
Kering as an organizational is great
Kering eyewear has horrible management they are not supportive and don’t care about their employees. Management needs to be revamped from the top. Most staff is great to work we. As with most companies just a few bad apples in important roles.
Pros
Discounts, vacation days, benefits
Cons
Bad management, no support, no team culture.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kering. Our community is ready to answer.