Kering Employee Reviews

Direction très peu dynamique
Conseillère de vente (Former Employee) –  Paris (75)November 29, 2016
Beau produits, manager très sympathique MAIS direction très peu dynamique, peu/pas de perspectives d'évolution, salaire et primes faibles par rapport au secteur
Pros
Manager très sympa
Cons
manque de dynamisme et salaire faible
UI/UX Developer (Current Employee) –  Secaucus, NJAugust 16, 2016
KERING is a good company with friendly environment. People are supportive and everyone is workaholic. Learned a lot which is related to my technology.
International company
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  DublinMarch 9, 2016
team-work, nice working atmosphere,
lots of tourists nowadays especially Chinese tourists.
passionate about fashion, sales, customer services.
enjoy to acheive sales target and happy to be top sales of the team
Ambiente stimolante e dinamico
Assistente gestionale ufficio di produzione (Former Employee) –  Novara, PiemonteFebruary 23, 2016
Questa esperienza mi ha dato la possibilità di entrare a far parte di una realtà lavorativa a me sconosciuta. Ho appreso nuovi metodi e programmi di lavoro (AS 400) grazie alla collaborazione dei mie colleghi che mi hanno seguito in tutto il percorso di apprendimento, permettendomi alla fine di proseguire in maniera autonoma e di sviluppare uno spirito di iniziativa unita a una certa abilità nel problem solving. Ho inoltre potuto constatare la mia capacità di parlare con il pubblico e di gestire le situazioni di stress.
Pros
Buoni pasto e ottimi sconti per l'acquisto di accessori.
Entreprise en transformation
Head of Learning & Development (Former Employee) –  ParisNovember 18, 2015
Journées rythmées de dossiers à clôturer (ingénierie, négociations, mise en place de sessions, etc...) et de voyages pour leur mise en place avec l'aide de collaborateurs très compétents et agiles.
Fun workplace
Project Manager Assistant (Former Employee) –  Paris, A8November 17, 2015
A real good welcoming package for new intern. Introduction to Kering' culture. Lot of work, but really valuable ! Fun workplace where employees can be evolve with various charities.
Pros
Kering culture
Internationale
Directeur Commercial (Former Employee) –  Paris, A8July 24, 2015
Découverte d'une activité professionnelle très enrichissante , contact avec des cultures à l'international. Management et liberté de décision et d'action
Contractors beware Egos are amoc
Telecom Consultant - INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR (Former Employee) –  Secaucus, NJJuly 17, 2015
Other than the high contract rate I was paid, I have nothing positive to say about these people. 90% of the Kering staff are contractors and some have been so for 3 + years.

It seems that Managers are in it for their own ego and in the case of the young lady that was managing me, was expecting a cookie cutter version of herself. My description of her management style and that of other senior people within this organization is "Accusative, Bullying and Overbearing"

I think they must have a pool going as to which manager can tear down their subordinates the most or embarrass them the most at company meetings.

After being there for 2 weeks, I ended up canceling my welcome lunch which they postponed several times. I guess they were waiting for me to "come around to their way of thinking"

Oh, I forgot to mention the building in Secaucus is rampant with roaches. I was literally sick the entire short couple of months I was there. Within 4 days, my sinuses cleared as did my chronic cough. I can only attribute that to the roach spray.
Pros
High hourly rate but that's up to the staffing agency not them.
Cons
Everything I've said
Considerate company with many benefits
NA (Current Employee) –  London, ENGDecember 27, 2014
Blurb is a self-publishing platform that enables their users to create, self-publish, promote, share, and sell their own print and ebooks. Blurb offers book-making tools catering to diverse digital skills.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Work environment is good
Developer (Current Employee) –  BangaloreNovember 6, 2014
Over all exp was good, work environment is good.
No more work pressure.
People are help ful,.i got good managers
Interesting Company
Web marketer (Former Employee) –  LilleOctober 15, 2014
The work at Balsamik / Daxon is interesting, but the distance selling industry is suffering under fierce competition.
Pros
Good flexibility in working hours
Cons
No afterworks
Retailer
Sales of fine Luxury (Former Employee) –  LondonJune 16, 2014
1er expérience à l'étranger à Londres.
Passionnant à refaire.
Pros
Entourage, Equipe, sens du travail, rigueur

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kering. Our community is ready to answer.