Kering

Kering Employee Reviews in Bridgewater, NJ

Bridgewater, NJ5 reviews
It was good experience
All are very comfortable and helpful people. I was just temporary employee but they give me so much respect and love. I learn so many new things in short time.
Reactive company
Manual processes for everything, training was lack luster, no tools provided tools to be successful in the field. Company ran on a reactive mindset, never a proactive one,
Toxic Office Environment/ unqualified management
RUN!!!! Kering Bridgewater is the most strange, unprofessional and unethical environment I’ve ever encountered. Talent and ability mean absolutely nothing. The downfall of most companies is mismanagement and Kering is no Exception. Unqualified managers who abuse their power are allowed to determine the direction of the company and the lack of skill set and ability is greatly apparent. Most of the people in Management are unprofessional, under-qualified, spiteful and I won’t discuss the gossipy, spiteful and surreptitious Human Resources team. There is a lack of true ability and empathy which contributes to the overall unhappiness of the employees. The office environment is comparable to a high school cafeteria where high level managers compete and gossip With their employees or create situations to have them terminated. I hate to use this word but Kering Bridgewater is a “clique environment”. After a few days on the job it becomes immediately evident that “DOG eat DOG” and “align yourself
With the right individuals to

Succeed” defines the company as well as the culture. Talent and skill set are completely disregarded.
Good Company
Kering Eyewear has great benefits and could have good potential. Get rid of all the politics. Unfortunately, it turned into a call center which is not ideal.
Pros
Great health benefits
Cons
Very complexes,very rudely management
Horrible place to work, very clickish and does not really care about their employees. You work long hours for low pay. When you need help their is no help for you. They let you drown and be overworked every day.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kering. Our community is ready to answer.