Kering Employee Review

fashion and open mind company culture
3.Position:Jewelry Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  DubaiAugust 23, 2017
My first big career prospect happened in the second half year of 2011 before which I finished two internships at two hotels within 16 months in China. Though the favorable improvements I made in a famous five-star hotel were obvious, my decision to seek for an opportunity of development in a top of the league of hospitality such as The Grosvenor House in Dubai seemed to be unrealistic. However with the desire of learning top-level professional quality of hospitality management and a global profile in my breast, I whole heartedly devoted to months preparation and finally stood out from the fierce competition. In the second year I was joined to Kerring Group as a Jewelry Sales Assistant in Dubai.

Other Kering Employee Reviews

Amazing Teamwork
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  KarachiJuly 3, 2019
Kering is a self motivating place for learners and professionals both. Although the job is tough there but overall the benefits compensate that.

The overall working experience was good since we worked hard there as a team more than individuals.

My immediate boss was very helpful throughout.
Very complexes,very rudely management
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  BridgewaterJune 19, 2019
Horrible place to work, very clickish and does not really care about their employees. You work long hours for low pay. When you need help their is no help for you. They let you drown and be overworked every day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kering. Our community is ready to answer.