Kharafi National

Kharafi National Employee Reviews

Kuwait174 reviews
This company is good for me.., their always concern to their staff...good management ..
I've learned to much about cooking .

I enjoy my job ❣️❣️❣️❣️..
Exceptionally good working environment due to Managing Director's vision , in having established a Multi Cultural and multi national Environment , assessing all staff directly with unbiased criteria .
It was fun working with Company until MD left and thereafter Kharafi National , started a fast downwards track , ending at its bankruptcy in 2018 - 2019 .
A company under one roof- investment, design, engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning and facilities management service hope to get another opportunity.
I like my job in any way, i will do my work with more efficiency , i like to work anywhere in gulf countries because i worked more gulf countries specially i like UAE.
Learning and working priniciple safety everything good .facilities and food accommodation very good. Nice maintenance and good peoples learning experience.
A nice company with complete benefits,some overtime pays,and nice accomodation with free food,and some ammenities like basketball court,pingpong table and television room for everyone.
Turned to a disgusting family business. Late salaries, Racist environment. Not fair payment. Bad reputation. Worst ever in Engineering business. Not recommended at all.
I am start fromOctv2013 free food accomadation and transport all are very comfortable but
2016 salary little delay and my settle cheated 2000KD not give my resign time
It was a good place to start working, with immense resources at your disposal especially for fresh and young graduates. On the job and supplementary training resources were no match.
Great people, strong technical and commercial resources, great diversity and demonstrate equality, good structures and training, always changing (if you enjoy this), good work areas and environment, good safety culture.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Kharafi National?
Happy to work with kharafi.Gained voracious knowledge...Hard working and Co-Operative staff.One of the reputed companies to work with...still happy to join if iam getting another chance.
Kharafi National is a well systematic company and working culture is quite different which is great to work. Provides great facilities to the employee and wont give stress in jobs.
Kharafi national is a kuwait based company. There job type is plant building, plant maintenance and also supply people for the ministry of water
it's below average because the company not understand the worker's requirement, this is a reason for no benefits, need changes all department, new idea to be.
Is a good company before, I did not get pay for my three months salary and benefits which I work for 5 years, I go home with empty hand with no money,
I'm working West watar tritment plants sulbiya project Kuwait.concritwork plaster and tile work and mentinanc work good company and my good experience
good at the the start of our contract, but management failed to do what is necessary with the employees like delayed salary, not providing visa, and not paying the indemnity/benifits
Pros
Air Fair in cash
Cons
management fail
This company constructed very big oil and gas/ epc projects with a hundreds of million $

It has a huge history in construction

It was a big loss for me to leave this work environment
Great learning experience.
excellent attitude by company staff .

state of art quality required daily at work.

Managers produce the right enviroment for continual growth
I search for new opportunity which let me grew up with my experience and knowledge . I can handle costing and inventory and recipe management system also purchasing
Working with one of the biggest company of Kuwait. Salary and other benefits was good. Good working atmosphere. Management was good. It was a good example to earn experience and money.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kharafi National. Our community is ready to answer.