Kharafi National

Kharafi National Employee Reviews

Kuwait179 reviews
I worked in Kharafi National in 2001. I found it a good challenge and a very good learning experience. The 2 projects that I did were fast paced and full of problems that needed solving on the go. It was a great team and my managers in KN gave me a free hand and full support, but they expected results. If it hadn't been for the 2003 Iraq war (which stopped all project activities in Kuwait), I would have continued for longer in KN. I am thankful to KN for giving me an opportunity to gain a lot of professional experience.
Company is good and provide salary as per the agreement. Accommodation and food provide by the company. We are engaged projects works as well as some maintenance in KOC.
Cons
Working KN was great, really good people and atmosphere, but since it been very big company it took long time to get promotions and higher advancement.
Pros
Insurance, Air Ticket, 2 Bounus
Cons
Low Salary
I was a Safety officer in KN for 7 years. Really KN have all the basic facilities to the employees with excellent accommodation, food facilities to the different country. Also having compulsory job training in each project, having sufficient equipments for the job. KN managements motivation is extra ordinary over the employees. Mainly KN have a international standard Safety procedures as well as adopted in each project.
This company is good for me.., their always concern to their staff...good management ..
I've learned to much about cooking .

I enjoy my job ❣️❣️❣️❣️..
Exceptionally good working environment due to Managing Director's vision , in having established a Multi Cultural and multi national Environment , assessing all staff directly with unbiased criteria .
It was fun working with Company until MD left and thereafter Kharafi National , started a fast downwards track , ending at its bankruptcy in 2018 - 2019 .
A company under one roof- investment, design, engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning and facilities management service hope to get another opportunity.
I like my job in any way, i will do my work with more efficiency , i like to work anywhere in gulf countries because i worked more gulf countries specially i like UAE.
Learning and working priniciple safety everything good .facilities and food accommodation very good. Nice maintenance and good peoples learning experience.
A nice company with complete benefits,some overtime pays,and nice accomodation with free food,and some ammenities like basketball court,pingpong table and television room for everyone.
Turned to a disgusting family business. Late salaries, Racist environment. Not fair payment. Bad reputation. Worst ever in Engineering business. Not recommended at all.
I am start fromOctv2013 free food accomadation and transport all are very comfortable but
2016 salary little delay and my settle cheated 2000KD not give my resign time
It was a good place to start working, with immense resources at your disposal especially for fresh and young graduates. On the job and supplementary training resources were no match.
Great people, strong technical and commercial resources, great diversity and demonstrate equality, good structures and training, always changing (if you enjoy this), good work areas and environment, good safety culture.
Happy to work with kharafi.Gained voracious knowledge...Hard working and Co-Operative staff.One of the reputed companies to work with...still happy to join if iam getting another chance.
Kharafi National is a well systematic company and working culture is quite different which is great to work. Provides great facilities to the employee and wont give stress in jobs.
Kharafi national is a kuwait based company. There job type is plant building, plant maintenance and also supply people for the ministry of water
it's below average because the company not understand the worker's requirement, this is a reason for no benefits, need changes all department, new idea to be.
Is a good company before, I did not get pay for my three months salary and benefits which I work for 5 years, I go home with empty hand with no money,
I'm working West watar tritment plants sulbiya project Kuwait.concritwork plaster and tile work and mentinanc work good company and my good experience
good at the the start of our contract, but management failed to do what is necessary with the employees like delayed salary, not providing visa, and not paying the indemnity/benifits
Pros
Air Fair in cash
Cons
management fail