Kout Food Group Employee Reviews

All employee love to work in a family environment therefore evwn how hard is the work but still we ll feel ok. Leaders show and do not only orders.
Line cook (Former Employee) –  AdheliyaOctober 20, 2019
If someone work hard no one notice amd appreciates. Thats why employee give up and starts to affected mentally and its affect work. Make Employees be happy and reault= SUCCESS.Company needs to understand that: The success of the company is depends on staff,; so treat them fair, pay them right and well so then they ll work hard more than the company expected.
Pros
Big company, somany brands branches, divided into lots of country, lots of types of food, somany types beverages etc.
Cons
Skillfull, hardworker not get increase salary and promoted, seperation always happen.
Poor company
Call Center (Former Employee) –  Kuwait CitySeptember 11, 2019
Poor company and poor management, the worst part there are HR people, they supposed to be there for employees but they are there for company, you don’t have right to say anything, only obey orders
Great
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  ApplebeesAugust 9, 2019
Great company , with good benefits, giving more opportunities in career growth, many training are conducted to help you in your career, great training plan
Enjoying Work Environment
Web Developer (Former Employee) –  Kuwait CityJuly 21, 2019
It is my pleasure to expose my work and my department environment. Lots of fun, enjoying and sharing knowledge between our colleagues. Great support from department manager and team lead. So many ways to learn things still to go. Thanks!
Fun workplace
CASHIER / BOH (Former Employee) –  KuwaitJune 9, 2019
Team building. Staff secured.
Typical day at work,nice management. Free staff meal. I learned a lot of thing like how to handle customers. And we have proper training.
Pros
Free staff meal
Cons
1 hr break
Productive and fun doing the job as a graphic designer.
FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGNER (Former Employee) –  Kuwait CityApril 1, 2019
Productive and enjoyable working with my officemate. I've learned a lot with my art director. Supervisors, Managers are approachable. The company is very stable.
Pros
Good compensation as a part timer.
Cons
It is only a part time job.
My experance with k.f.g
Team member (Current Employee) –  Saddiq kuwait south surraJanuary 21, 2019
Hii everyone iam verry happy whth kout food group company. Because when i came here first time i feel alone homesick. When iam starting to my treanning and work. And then i learn so many think even in a team member. I learn how to work with team member. What is communcation.i make so many friends nepali Bhutanese philipno indian Bangladesh and many more.and i learn about standard of food. How to work fast. How to active. In this company there is one thing. If you want to grow up from team member the company give you opportunitys like shiftmanager manager and many more. In this company when i apply i get visa less then 20 days. Impressive na😊. And yeah if you have a some sepcail thing even you have great chance to show and share with company and friends e.g sports,dance, music, singing, and many more. And you can chance to learn many more like high five its very useful in our life also.i think this is the best company in the world.obe day you feel like that this is not our company this is your company. Because you also verry important person for the company.
Pros
Free linch very friendly friends with big smile
Cons
Health care
Good restaurant ambience.and happy to work with my colleagues
Waitress (Current Employee) –  Kuwait CitySeptember 26, 2018
Working to the company in terms of benefits it's good no late of salary. Always on time..about my work as a waitress my manager mold me how to be brave and how to be myself.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Training in the kitchen without clockin
Fun place
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Kuwait KuwaitMarch 26, 2018
Kout Food Group thought me a lot, I believe deep in my heart that KFG is one of the best company I have worked with.
they give every person the opportunity to develop himself and grow at his /her position.

I am glad I worked at this company.
its same as injaz
Intern (Former Employee) –  Kuwait CityJanuary 29, 2018
injaz is the organiser who provided job here in out food group so the review is same what is for injaz, fun and got experience in data entry as well to how to mange work.
Having fun but more stress.
Call center agent-sales agent (Former Employee) –  Kuwait CityOctober 8, 2017
I have a good experience with Kout Food Group because this company provides more benefits likes vacation payment, ticket ,holidays with pay and overtime..but stress is always there.
Pros
Staff allowance
Cons
9hrs working with 1 hr break--weekly dayoff
the organisation is rotten from inside
senior position (Former Employee) –  Kuwait & UKOctober 6, 2017
The company has changed senior level management positions frequently and turnover of executives and employees are very high.
The company lacks strategy and clear differentiation between ownership of he company and management of day-to-day business.
Lacks diversity and maturity at the top.
Understaffed and underpaid at restaurants that may cause stress and unproductive environment.

The good points are that it provides a learning opportunity and a decent salary on par with market for Head Office workers.
Pros
compensation and benefits, working hours, international brands and multi-market (was)
Cons
politics and favouritism at the top, no clear direction, high turnover, no corporate culture
Starts my journey in Kuwait
COOK\ SERVER (Former Employee) –  Kuwait CitySeptember 2, 2017
Almost all of my Knowledges and skills starts in this place.
people teach me how to work hard and maturity in life.
Give me all equipment and tools for each and every task
balance
cashier / (Former Employee) –  kuwait faihaJune 15, 2017
good company with a high value of standards. you will get also supports and benefits that you haved. good working experienced and pair treated to everyone
Pros
free staff meal
Cons
healtcare
Productive and convenient workplace
Research Analyst (Current Employee) –  KuwaitJune 15, 2017
Actually I like Kout Food Group
I have a good career path and nice team I am working with them
Kout Food Group is A BIG company in Kuwait, I learned here and I grow up.
Productive, challenging fun, enjoyable , Lear new things.
TEAM MEMBER (Former Employee) –  Kuwait City, MaliyaApril 23, 2017
Working in this company is a great experience I learned new things specially making a variety of coffee and beverages. Working with team work and dedication to each station. And to maintain the standard and the quality of the company.
Pros
Free food allowance, free transportation, housing allowances, free ticket every two years, annual leave one month with pay
Cons
Shorty breaks, long break, tipings, bonus.
One of the best job i had in my career
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Kuwait, KuwaitJanuary 15, 2017
I spend 70% on the floor and 10% office work 20% one on one with my team.

I love to serve people it is one of the great strength I have is customer relation is # 1 for me.

I have great relationship with my team executive in the H/O and team at the restaurant.
Pros
Cons
I had to move to USA
Learning Experaince
Restaurant Manager (Former Employee) –  BK JabriyaNovember 28, 2015
Great school to learn the basic Functioning of the brand. Great Fun and Very challenging Job. Felling so happy to work with this team.
A fast paced, challenging and diverse organization
Senior Manager, Customer and Community Relations (Former Employee) –  Kuwait City, KUMay 13, 2014
Kout Food Group offers opportunity for individuals from around the world. You are given a chance to be creative, while being given support from your line manager and fellow colleagues. The sky is the limit, it's up to you to reach for the stars.
Pros
Great People!
Cons
Living in Kuwait
Kout Food Group is a big group managed by Al-Homaizi
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  KuwaitJanuary 27, 2014
This company has owned and running many restaurants in Kuwait. To name a few brands Burger King, Pizza Hut, AppleBee's, Kabab-Ji, Burj Al Hamam etc..