Kout Food Group

Kout Food Group Employee Reviews

Kuwait34 reviews
one of the best company
i can say this is one of the best company and this is my first company in kuwait. Also i feel at home working with them, good benefits and paying overtime.
its a comfortable company and great environment to work
its a comfortable company and great environment to work in Kout Food Group.

I was working there for 8 years, and really it was a great time.

It has Job Work and Life Balance, great benefits, and Job Security/Advancement
Better workplace
Good company and a management is very good on handling people they will provide all the employee's needs . There is annual salary increment and they will always review the employee's needs.
Salary is not enough
Working with KFG is very good indeed, its just the salary that is not enough. Everything else are almost perfect. I love the environment, all the support from management.
Organized and very well place to work in
Typical day working it was good I get some experience for food service and how to be an well organized chef as an Arabic culture it was so nice for me to find people I can communicate them with the same language about the hardest time job when we were working on an opening menu for a restaurant in a short period of time the most enjoyable part of the job when I see my guest satisfied and he is thankful for everything
High proffesionalisam
Happy to Work with Kout Food Group. Learning opportunity to enhance your skills moreover supportive staffs as well as line managers. If you have a quality in your work best place to work.
, I strongly believe in the development of people and cross-cultural teams to maximize potentials and promote synergy towards one goal.
-everyday start with new ideas, every day we face new challenges day after day we learn how to solve problems in an easy way,
there is no difference between the culture we are all one family, every job we do have challenges but the experience will help you to prove,

every month we have engagement with the staff with different activities,

All employee love to work in a family environment therefore evwn how hard is the work but still we ll feel ok. Leaders show and do not only orders.
If someone work hard no one notice amd appreciates. Thats why employee give up and starts to affected mentally and its affect work. Make Employees be happy and reault= SUCCESS.Company needs to understand that: The success of the company is depends on staff,; so treat them fair, pay them right and well so then they ll work hard more than the company expected.
Pros
Big company, somany brands branches, divided into lots of country, lots of types of food, somany types beverages etc.
Cons
Skillfull, hardworker not get increase salary and promoted, seperation always happen.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Kout Food Group?
Poor company
Poor company and poor management, the worst part there are HR people, they supposed to be there for employees but they are there for company, you don’t have right to say anything, only obey orders
Great
Great company , with good benefits, giving more opportunities in career growth, many training are conducted to help you in your career, great training plan
Enjoying Work Environment
It is my pleasure to expose my work and my department environment. Lots of fun, enjoying and sharing knowledge between our colleagues. Great support from department manager and team lead. So many ways to learn things still to go. Thanks!
Fun workplace
Team building. Staff secured.
Typical day at work,nice management. Free staff meal. I learned a lot of thing like how to handle customers. And we have proper training.
Pros
Free staff meal
Cons
1 hr break
Kout food group offer a good opportunity to have a managerial position in each branch.. they are looking for the qualities of a good leader than the degree
Pros
Free lunch, housing allowance
Cons
Productive and fun doing the job as a graphic designer.
Productive and enjoyable working with my officemate. I've learned a lot with my art director. Supervisors, Managers are approachable. The company is very stable.
Pros
Good compensation as a part timer.
Cons
It is only a part time job.
My experance with k.f.g
Hii everyone iam verry happy whth kout food group company. Because when i came here first time i feel alone homesick. When iam starting to my treanning and work. And then i learn so many think even in a team member. I learn how to work with team member. What is communcation.i make so many friends nepali Bhutanese philipno indian Bangladesh and many more.and i learn about standard of food. How to work fast. How to active. In this company there is one thing. If you want to grow up from team member the company give you opportunitys like shiftmanager manager and many more. In this company when i apply i get visa less then 20 days. Impressive na😊. And yeah if you have a some sepcail thing even you have great chance to show and share with company and friends e.g sports,dance, music, singing, and many more. And you can chance to learn many more like high five its very useful in our life also.i think this is the best company in the world.obe day you feel like that this is not our company this is your company. Because you also verry important person for the company.
Pros
Free linch very friendly friends with big smile
Cons
Health care
Good restaurant ambience.and happy to work with my colleagues
Working to the company in terms of benefits it's good no late of salary. Always on time..about my work as a waitress my manager mold me how to be brave and how to be myself.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Training in the kitchen without clockin
Fun place
Kout Food Group thought me a lot, I believe deep in my heart that KFG is one of the best company I have worked with.
they give every person the opportunity to develop himself and grow at his /her position.

I am glad I worked at this company.
its same as injaz
injaz is the organiser who provided job here in out food group so the review is same what is for injaz, fun and got experience in data entry as well to how to mange work.
Having fun but more stress.
I have a good experience with Kout Food Group because this company provides more benefits likes vacation payment, ticket ,holidays with pay and overtime..but stress is always there.
Pros
Staff allowance
Cons
9hrs working with 1 hr break--weekly dayoff
the organisation is rotten from inside
The company has changed senior level management positions frequently and turnover of executives and employees are very high.
The company lacks strategy and clear differentiation between ownership of he company and management of day-to-day business.

Lacks diversity and maturity at the top.

Understaffed and underpaid at restaurants that may cause stress and unproductive environment.

The good points are that it provides a learning opportunity and a decent salary on par with market for Head Office workers.
Pros
compensation and benefits, working hours, international brands and multi-market (was)
Cons
politics and favouritism at the top, no clear direction, high turnover, no corporate culture
Starts my journey in Kuwait
Almost all of my Knowledges and skills starts in this place.
people teach me how to work hard and maturity in life.

Give me all equipment and tools for each and every task
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kout Food Group. Our community is ready to answer.