KPMG Employee Reviews

Found 13 reviews matching the search See all 6,094 reviews
A growth promising company
Executive Secretary (Former Employee) –  KuwaitMarch 26, 2019
It has been a great privilege to work an be a team member of KPMG - Kuwait.
The company has been very fair to all its employees always. Great benefits like increments every year, air ticket to your home country and medical insurance have always been great motivational tools.

I've learnt in plenty from professionals to manage time and deal with colleagues of different mind set in very diplomatic manner.

My most enjoyable part of the job was the never ending learnings and trainings provided by the company in-house.
Pros
Free Courses
Cons
Great exposure to the business world
Internal Audit, Risk Consulting (Current Employee) –  Al AsimahMarch 22, 2019
Working with one of the Big Four accounting firms has to be one of the best experiences anyone can have due to high exposure to the business world in such a short period of time.
Restricted culture
HR head (Former Employee) –  KuwaitOctober 1, 2018
Good brand but restricted and structured job. Chances to grow with big 4 culture is tough
Learnt a lot during my service tenure
Needed to improve flexibility
Pros
Brand
Cons
Many some of which restricted environment
Productive and fun place to work at
Advisor, Internal Audit (Former Employee) –  KuwaitAugust 28, 2018
With lots to learn from peers and superiors. I wish to work in KPMG again. For a long time.
I joined in KPMG knowing my existing skills set. My managers helped me mould my skills set and instilled confidence in my professional behavior. Despite being an entry level internal auditor, my manager believed I could successful be responsible for the overall execution of internal audit engagements.
Pros
Growth, Team, Ability to develop soft skills and meet similar people who are different than you
Cons
Long hours can be stressful to individual health
Job Culture and People
Team Secretary (Former Employee) –  KuwaitJune 30, 2018
welcomed with a team of 20 professionals who taught me to manage my day at work better with all the knowledge and expertise they had to share with me. A typical day for me would be a very busy one as supporting and tending to the needs of 20 executives is a challenge in itself. I learned risk procedures, world checks and an over all cycle of client assessment followed by KPMG global. The more systematized approach of handling work made me feel so much in control as i love a place that drives by a system.
The work culture was great and most time it was flexible to the employees needs. Everyone worked together. The most challenging part of my job was time management, as everyone was important and everything was urgent, but i managed everyday.The most enjoyable part was making friends like family and having lunch with them and participating in all the fun activities conducted by KPMG.
Overall it was a great experience.
Pros
Discounts at the shops and the restaurants in the tower
Cons
Urgency of everything, Difficult rating system, Last minute deadlines
Excellent work culture
Director- Finance (Current Employee) –  KWApril 8, 2018
Excellent work culture and good prospects to grow in the firm. Good work like balance. Overall good benefits for staff. Good place to join and gain excellent technical knowledge
Challenging
Financial Analyst - Deal Advisory (Former Employee) –  KWNovember 13, 2017
Intense workload, very challenging environment. The job involves a lot of time commitment and challenging work while juggling 3-4 projects simultaneously. Creates an environment for great learning.
Great Beginning
Supervisor, Internal Audit (Current Employee) –  KWNovember 13, 2017
A definite practice / place / people to be with and part of.

High market, service and people exposure.

Typical working day includes frequent movement from client to client.

Good and somewhat diversified work culture.
Pros
Exposure and flexibility
Cons
Demanding and lack of work - life balance
Productive environment with professional and helpful team.
Associate Financial Analyst (Intern) (Former Employee) –  Kuwait CityOctober 17, 2017
In the short period of my internship in KPMG, I have worked with such a professional and hard working team who helped me to learn from their strong expertise and knowledge in their work, and they are fun to work with at the same time as the spirit in the work place is very comforting and full of enthusiasm for work.
Good
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  KuwaitSeptember 4, 2017
Management style is very agile, which helps in winning in the market. Decent work-life balance. Great place to work and grow. Friendly atmosphere .
Professional work place, has a Ping pong table too
Assistant HR Manager (Current Employee) –  KuwaitMarch 9, 2016
A typical day at work is busy. Involved with all recruitment activities, answering employee requests, Induction of new joiners, following up on all training activities and processing payroll at the end of the month.

Learned to manage the HR functions well and to delegate work to colleagues

Built good working relations with co-workers

Enjoyed the independence that I have at work
Great workplace
Intern Management Consulting (Former Employee) –  KuwaitSeptember 8, 2014
Whilst working as an intern in KPMG Kuwait in the Management Consulting Department for a period of ten weeks, I had a great learning experience. The staff consist of mostly young people who make the workplace competitive and interesting and warm. Everyone was so supportive and always ready to teach and explain and help understand. Through my internship I learnt a lot about Management Consulting and the kind of work is done on a daily basis, such as attending client meetings, preparing Minutes of Meetings, setting benchmarks for other firms, and helping clients run smoothly and effectively.
Due to such a supportive staff I never had a hard time at work. However, I released that it is essential to have attention to detail and be a good listener and be able to understand the topic during client meetings and listing important points on which further discussion was required.
Overall, The the internship gave me an opportunity to get an insight into Management Consulting and I experienced the exposure of working with KPMG Kuwait
Pros
Sufficient work and projects
Cons
Travel and food expenses were not paid