KPMG Employee Review

Productive environment with professional and helpful team.

October 17, 2017
In the short period of my internship in KPMG, I have worked with such a professional and hard working team who helped me to learn from their strong expertise and knowledge in their work, and they are fun to work with at the same time as the spirit in the work place is very comforting and full of enthusiasm for work.
August 25, 2019
Head of People (Former Employee) - Kuwait
A typical day at KPMG was very busy, filled with new challenges daily. The workplace culture was very formal and serious. The most enjoyable part of the job was being surrounded by like minded professionals.
March 26, 2019
Executive Secretary (Former Employee) - Kuwait
It has been a great privilege to work an be a team member of KPMG - Kuwait. The company has been very fair to all its employees always. Great benefits like increments every year, air ticket to your home country and medical insurance have always been great motivational tools. I've learnt in plenty from professionals to manage time and deal with colleagues of different mind set in very diplomatic manner. My most enjoyable part of the job was the never ending learnings and trainings provided by the company in-house.
Pros
Free Courses
Cons
March 22, 2019
Internal Audit, Risk Consulting (Current Employee) - Al Asimah
Working with one of the Big Four accounting firms has to be one of the best experiences anyone can have due to high exposure to the business world in such a short period of time.
  1. Productive environment with professional and helpful team.