KPMG Management reviews

Kuwait13 reviews
welcomed with a team of 20 professionals who taught me to manage my day at work better with all the knowledge and expertise they had to share with me. A typical day for me would be a very busy one as supporting and tending to the needs of 20 executives is a challenge in itself. I learned risk procedures, world checks and an over all cycle of client assessment followed by KPMG global. The more systematized approach of handling work made me feel so much in control as i love a place that drives by a system.
The work culture was great and most time it was flexible to the employees needs. Everyone worked together.
The most challenging part of my job was time management, as everyone was important and everything was urgent, but i managed everyday.The most enjoyable part was making friends like family and having lunch with them and participating in all the fun activities conducted by KPMG.
Overall it was a great experience.
Pros
Discounts at the shops and the restaurants in the tower
Cons
Urgency of everything, Difficult rating system, Last minute deadlines
Management style is very agile, which helps in winning in the market. Decent work-life balance. Great place to work and grow. Friendly atmosphere .
Whilst working as an intern in KPMG Kuwait in the Management Consulting Department for a period of ten weeks, I had a great learning experience. The staff consist of mostly young people who make the workplace competitive and interesting and warm. Everyone was so supportive and always ready to teach and explain and help understand. Through my internship I learnt a lot about Management Consulting and the kind of work is done on a daily basis, such as attending client meetings, preparing Minutes of Meetings, setting benchmarks for other firms, and helping clients run smoothly and effectively.
Due to such a supportive staff I never had a hard time at work. However, I released that it is essential to have attention to detail and be a good listener and be able to understand the topic during client meetings and listing important points on which further discussion was required.

Overall, The the internship gave me an opportunity to get an insight into Management Consulting and I experienced the exposure of working with KPMG Kuwait
Pros
Sufficient work and projects
Cons
Travel and food expenses were not paid