KPMG Management reviews

Found 3 reviews matching the search See all 6,017 reviews
Good
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  KuwaitSeptember 4, 2017
Management style is very agile, which helps in winning in the market. Decent work-life balance. Great place to work and grow. Friendly atmosphere .
Great workplace
Intern Management Consulting (Former Employee) –  KuwaitSeptember 8, 2014
Whilst working as an intern in KPMG Kuwait in the Management Consulting Department for a period of ten weeks, I had a great learning experience. The staff consist of mostly young people who make the workplace competitive and interesting and warm. Everyone was so supportive and always ready to teach and explain and help understand. Through my internship I learnt a lot about Management Consulting and the kind of work is done on a daily basis, such as attending client meetings, preparing Minutes of Meetings, setting benchmarks for other firms, and helping clients run smoothly and effectively.
Due to such a supportive staff I never had a hard time at work. However, I released that it is essential to have attention to detail and be a good listener and be able to understand the topic during client meetings and listing important points on which further discussion was required.
Overall, The the internship gave me an opportunity to get an insight into Management Consulting and I experienced the exposure of working with KPMG Kuwait
Pros
Sufficient work and projects
Cons
Travel and food expenses were not paid