KPMG Employee Review

Great workplace
Intern Management Consulting (Former Employee) –  KuwaitSeptember 8, 2014
Whilst working as an intern in KPMG Kuwait in the Management Consulting Department for a period of ten weeks, I had a great learning experience. The staff consist of mostly young people who make the workplace competitive and interesting and warm. Everyone was so supportive and always ready to teach and explain and help understand. Through my internship I learnt a lot about Management Consulting and the kind of work is done on a daily basis, such as attending client meetings, preparing Minutes of Meetings, setting benchmarks for other firms, and helping clients run smoothly and effectively.
Due to such a supportive staff I never had a hard time at work. However, I released that it is essential to have attention to detail and be a good listener and be able to understand the topic during client meetings and listing important points on which further discussion was required.
Overall, The the internship gave me an opportunity to get an insight into Management Consulting and I experienced the exposure of working with KPMG Kuwait
Pros
Sufficient work and projects
Cons
Travel and food expenses were not paid

Other KPMG Employee Reviews

A growth promising company
Executive Secretary (Former Employee) –  KuwaitMarch 26, 2019
It has been a great privilege to work an be a team member of KPMG - Kuwait.
The company has been very fair to all its employees always. Great benefits like increments every year, air ticket to your home country and medical insurance have always been great motivational tools.

I've learnt in plenty from professionals to manage time and deal with colleagues of different mind set in very diplomatic manner.

My most enjoyable part of the job was the never ending learnings and trainings provided by the company in-house.
Pros
Free Courses
Cons
Great exposure to the business world
Internal Audit, Risk Consulting (Current Employee) –  Al AsimahMarch 22, 2019
Working with one of the Big Four accounting firms has to be one of the best experiences anyone can have due to high exposure to the business world in such a short period of time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KPMG. Our community is ready to answer.

52K