KPMG Employee Review

Productive and fun place to work at
Advisor, Internal Audit (Former Employee) –  KuwaitAugust 28, 2018
With lots to learn from peers and superiors. I wish to work in KPMG again. For a long time.
I joined in KPMG knowing my existing skills set. My managers helped me mould my skills set and instilled confidence in my professional behavior. Despite being an entry level internal auditor, my manager believed I could successful be responsible for the overall execution of internal audit engagements.
Pros
Growth, Team, Ability to develop soft skills and meet similar people who are different than you
Cons
Long hours can be stressful to individual health

Other KPMG Employee Reviews

A growth promising company
Executive Secretary (Former Employee) –  KuwaitMarch 26, 2019
It has been a great privilege to work an be a team member of KPMG - Kuwait.
The company has been very fair to all its employees always. Great benefits like increments every year, air ticket to your home country and medical insurance have always been great motivational tools.

I've learnt in plenty from professionals to manage time and deal with colleagues of different mind set in very diplomatic manner.

My most enjoyable part of the job was the never ending learnings and trainings provided by the company in-house.
Pros
Free Courses
Cons
Great exposure to the business world
Internal Audit, Risk Consulting (Current Employee) –  Al AsimahMarch 22, 2019
Working with one of the Big Four accounting firms has to be one of the best experiences anyone can have due to high exposure to the business world in such a short period of time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KPMG. Our community is ready to answer.

52K