KPMG Employee Review

Job Culture and People
Team Secretary (Former Employee) –  KuwaitJune 30, 2018
welcomed with a team of 20 professionals who taught me to manage my day at work better with all the knowledge and expertise they had to share with me. A typical day for me would be a very busy one as supporting and tending to the needs of 20 executives is a challenge in itself. I learned risk procedures, world checks and an over all cycle of client assessment followed by KPMG global. The more systematized approach of handling work made me feel so much in control as i love a place that drives by a system.
The work culture was great and most time it was flexible to the employees needs. Everyone worked together. The most challenging part of my job was time management, as everyone was important and everything was urgent, but i managed everyday.The most enjoyable part was making friends like family and having lunch with them and participating in all the fun activities conducted by KPMG.
Overall it was a great experience.
Pros
Discounts at the shops and the restaurants in the tower
Cons
Urgency of everything, Difficult rating system, Last minute deadlines

Other KPMG Employee Reviews

Productive workplace
Head of People (Former Employee) –  KuwaitAugust 25, 2019
A typical day at KPMG was very busy, filled with new challenges daily. The workplace culture was very formal and serious. The most enjoyable part of the job was being surrounded by like minded professionals.
A growth promising company
Executive Secretary (Former Employee) –  KuwaitMarch 26, 2019
It has been a great privilege to work an be a team member of KPMG - Kuwait.
The company has been very fair to all its employees always. Great benefits like increments every year, air ticket to your home country and medical insurance have always been great motivational tools.

I've learnt in plenty from professionals to manage time and deal with colleagues of different mind set in very diplomatic manner.

My most enjoyable part of the job was the never ending learnings and trainings provided by the company in-house.
Pros
Free Courses
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KPMG. Our community is ready to answer.

52.1K