Kuehne+Nagel

Kuehne+Nagel Employee Reviews for Forklift Operator

Forklift Operator95 reviews
When coming to work expect the unexpected never assume what you're going to do cause they always have a plan for you never assume that you're going to get off every night at the same time cause depending on the work means different time and different hours the job pay is good long as you working well and get your job tasks done in a timely fashion.
clock in get work orders & go pick tires. my favorite part was competing with co workers for best production. co workers are friendly. equipment is organized & up to date
Pros
its a job
Cons
color work orders (yellow papers)
a typical work day there was no typical work day. when you came in you didn't know how long you were going to work till the end of the night ,I have learned to be patient, and fast paced, being a team leader
Productivity based but reachable.good pay as a temp but cold do better.very cold very cold...breaks are every two hours. Everybody works as a team which is great.no favoritism at all everybody pull their weight.very understanding about family and self..
Pros
Lunch every other Friday and weekly pay
Cons
Cold environment
The working atmosphere was very good, I really enjoyed working there, it was the location that was not very convenient for me, so I decided to quid...
Nice and Easy, training and production is fairly simple to get down. They expect a high number of orders but work goes by faster than it seems. Good place to work
Pros
Time leniency
this was a great job assignment. the people were cool and the j0b was u[p to each individual. as long as you did your share it was good; but extending and extra hand was appreciated so that gpes tp say that if you do your job it want go unnoticed.
Pros
hours
Cons
schedule
The job was very fast paced and associates were constantly being reviewed and pressed to increased production. Goals were near-impossible to meet, however.
Pros
Kuehne + Nagel
Cons
Increased pressure to increase production
Place needs to maint forklifts have electrical and safety issues also they want to work you hard consistently to do more then the quota every day a new goal
Pros
Paid breaks
Cons
Easy fire for agency workers
Worked with a great group of guys that knew the meaning of teamwork. Management wasn't afraid to get their hands dirty and gave you the feeling that they cared about you,and they were100% fair.
Fast pace and competitive place to work. Has good health benefits. People are good to work with. The only thing is that I think we need lobger breaks.
Pros
Helath Benefits
Cons
Short Breaks
it was an ok place to work at but it was overwhelming at times. The management at times made work very unpleasant at times. The work was steady and consistent. Policies were always changing within the company.
Pros
work was doable
Cons
bad mangement
a very productive workplace. people friendly. clean environment. great management. a great place to learn picking aat a decent pace. a place in which i got another chance to show that i can drive 3 types of forklifts
Always something to learn, hands on was the best way. Management team was great, wanted to be there longer but it was only temporary. The people I worked with were team players, if one man was behind there was always someone there to lend a hand.
Pros
Easy going enviorment.
great place to work, work hard lot of overtime a typical day in work is meeting in the morning and then load trucks for the rest of the day half hour break and then clean up the warehouse near the end of the day.
Pros
being happy
Cons
hard work
very easy going environment, I learned about the program they had set up for the RF units pretty quickly, management was well set up, they let us know what the workload was for the day and future days so that we knew as a team how much we needed to get done. The hardest part of the job went hand in hand with with the most enjoyable, knowing that we could only work 40 hours maximum so we would stay late during the weekdays so we could get out early on Fridays, which was very beneficial unless we needed more money
Pros
worked with my schedule
Cons
pay
I was put in the inventory department for the first time, so I was able to learn how important "inventory" is to every warehouse....
I was able to learn how to drive my fifth forklift : cherry-picker.
Pros
Learned how to drive the "cherry-picker".
Cons
Temps were only allowed to use the old machines.
During peak seasons there are longer days and mandatory weekends. During the regular season it was more manageable. The warehouse is very clean and safe place to work. If you're punctual and do your job shouldn't have any problems.
Pros
OT is normally available
Cons
Only 1 break besides 30 min lunch
I start work at about 07:00. My daily routine consists of offloading, recieving, stocking, stock removing, packaging and shipind. The management is fair.
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
10 Min short break
Kuehne + Nagel is a great company with great work rules and precautions. The management was excellent but to be honest the new management now is not really living up to the old management. Great work place and great workers.
was ok pay regular hours, room for improvement and yearly pay increase. plenty of opportunities to move up in the company. a few cool people there to work with
Pros
room for growth in the company
Cons
a bunch of temps are always working there
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kuehne+Nagel. Our community is ready to answer.