Kuehne+Nagel

Kuehne+Nagel Employee Reviews

Showing all 2,710 reviews
Worked here for 4 years with promise that I would receive a security clearance if I kept working on the government work. Never happened, and got laid off at economic downturn in 2009.
Pros
Easy job, collaborative environment
Cons
Little opportunity for advancement
Het maakt niet uit of je iets doet, ze zijn al blij dat je er bent, het gaat puur om op uren te bezuinigen
Pros
Geen
Cons
Het beleid
Bonne entente avec le manager, travail en équipe (solidarité entre les préparateurs).
Pros
Prise de poste tous les jours.
Cons
Le nettoyage des rayons par les préparateurs.
KN is a good company. I have been here since the door open, and it is like a home to me. You do have to show up & work, but the management does care. :)
Pros
Feel like a part of a team
Cons
Heavy bulky 50+lbs
la rutina es normal cada día se aprende algo nuevo con los compañeros de trabajo, ser mas efectiva la comunicación
Pros
seguro de gastos medico mayores
Cons
no hay comedor
Empresa muita boa para trabalhar, sem questionamentos para fazer.
Pros
Boa
Cons
Não tenho
wasn't in the desired field. The jobs was fun and I was able to see my impact on the company through numbers, but there was no passion to continue there
Room for growth in general. Company motivates you to succeed in every aspect of self being.... When you start as a receptionist/administrative assistant you get to learn about all the different departments that you help out and it motivates you to climb up the latter into payroll or traffic department. It is a great company for growth in the work area...
Aucun respect des règles de sécurité ! et un manager /dictateur
Here is a list of a few reasons I chose to leave the company:
-Disorganization

-Unresponsive management/never responding to emails regardless of how important

- Lack of training despite expectations for me to complete tasks as if I were trained

- Inconsistent communication coming from different members of management

- Complete disregard from HR for my request for reasonable accommodation related to my documented chronic illness

- Constant loss of coworkers who were not replaced, instead their tasks were just thrust upon myself and the remainder of my coworkers(Office Manager, Data Analyst, & Admin)

- Management throwing me under the bus for things I was not involved in and acting as though I had not completed tasks that I had completed, sent, and documented

- General hostility/disrespect from not only management but HR

- Fear that even if I stayed I would not have a job in a year due to the financial situation of this branch and the direction it seems to be heading

- Being made responsible for tasks not relevant to the job I was hired for and tasks that should not have been completed by someone in my position
Pros
Pay
Cons
No training, hostile management, no communication, constant turnover, disorganization
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Kuehne+Nagel?
I felt that the hourly employees were happy. Upper level management are not very ethical and they do not correct their mistakes. HR department only recently leveled out.
They make you feel like you are still a temp n treat people like kids and abuse their tittle n power of authority as if we as employees are beneath them because they have a management vest and they also do not try to understand things from the people who actually does work in the warehouse.
In the two years I worked there I didnt get a single raise. The work load and expectations just kept increasing, for the same pay. The only upside is there are full medical and dental benefits after 6 months of work.
I worked as a casual worker here. All their staff are pretty friendly, at times it could be stressful situations but it's okay. They pay on time and no hassle. Although the kitchen & washroom here quite often would be in terrible condition.
Pros
payment on time
si te une femme faut que tu séduit le chef d’équipe et les emploie pour qu'il te garde
sinon bye bye

un peu de favoritisme et beaucoup par pistons si on vous garde il faut avoir un membre de votre famille emploie pour avoir la chance qu'il vous garde

et puis la sécurité zéro on peut monte a plusieurs sur le chariot catégorie 1

quand on n'arrive il te mettre avec une personne sur le même chariot et qu'il est interdit de faire ca
Terrible company to work for. When problems arise between co-workers. Let’s say someone keeps going to the office to talk to the managers about you to get you fired basically, they’ll choose the “kuhne & nagel employee” before they even dig into the situation since you’re a “temp”. They have you work here 4-6 months then “let you go”. They don’t treat everyone fairly. The mangers picked sides with who they decided to believe. Smh terrible coworkers & terrible company.
Pros
Things learn from KN, always treating all in same manner. train the staff before move to next level.

All the effort and difficult times will be enjoyable Moment when the management value the staff
Travail dans conditions conviviales, de façon coordonnée et sérieuse.
the company sucks how can you survive on $12.00 and hour ? they don't have a care about anyone / people. they sit in the office and feed there face like they don't have a care in the world about the employees no respect no moral no anything. how can you expect quality from anyone when you haven't a clue to your job title. No sense in directions from anyone from the supervisors to the District Managers. the way to make this company great is to get rid of the old luggage and buy some new !
you cant get good results if you have the same management team working for the company. they had good people working for them and they let them get away.. drug infested company, its street pharmaceutical just pull up and place your order . they need to do better .
The colleague were very proffesional and also down to earth always interested in how I was getting along
Nice place to work .

I looked forward to going to work every day
Pros
Everyone was positive and thorough always there to encourage
Cons
None i experienced a positive working environment
Worked at Foston warehouse via an agency and I can’t express how well run the place was and how brilliantly you are trained. The warehouse controller is on the boil and everyone on my shift (last shift was 10pm till 6am tonight 5th June)

Everyone on the shift acted as a team and went out of their way to help me when they saw me falling behind or struggling and I would work there at a drop of a hat
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kuehne+Nagel. Our community is ready to answer.