Kuehne+Nagel

Kuehne+Nagel Employee Reviews in Lewisville, TX

Lewisville, TX44 reviews
They don't pay enough , kind management but not always organize and don't always appreciate hard workers . Some favorites get away with not working and talking all day.
Most people there are very lazy and do bare minimum work and that makes it alot harder on other employees that have to make up the work . It fairly clean warehouse but break rooms are kinda small .

Pros
Nice coworker, not extremely hard work
Cons
Very low pay, not great hours, no room to grow
Hard labor, 10+ hours per day walking literally miles on concrete with little or no rest. I suffered lower leg joint injuries just from the daily physical stress of working here and I am in pretty reasonable shape.
During peak seasons there are longer days and mandatory weekends. During the regular season it was more manageable. The warehouse is very clean and safe place to work. If you're punctual and do your job shouldn't have any problems.
Pros
OT is normally available
Cons
Only 1 break besides 30 min lunch
was ok pay regular hours, room for improvement and yearly pay increase. plenty of opportunities to move up in the company. a few cool people there to work with
Pros
room for growth in the company
Cons
a bunch of temps are always working there
well the typical day is heavy start and during the day get normal but over all inventory is an on going investigation,
I have learned been patient specially whenever i have training new employer the other thing that i have learned is every problem has a solution.

Management are ok.

The hardest part of the job is when it get to hands off from other shifts.I would say the less communication between teams among three shifts it became the hardest on daily bases.

The most enjoyable part of the job is when there are to many inventory issues and at the end the day we got all of them resolved it make me proud of my team.
Very little opportunity for raises or advancement. Schedule was required to be very flexible, with only the previous night's notice. Very small breakroom. Was required to work in every department and stay late. I truly felt as if I wasn't valued as an employee.

Plus side, I really enjoyed the people I worked with. And it seems like they'll hire almost anyone. A good place to work if you want lots of overtime and late nights at the warehouse.
I really liked my job at Kunhne & Nagel. I don't have anything negative to say about them. Upper management was awesome they help assist and answer all my questions. I loved my superior she was amazing.
The pay is bad and the management does not know what they are doing.They take away your holidays and say that you have to work. I was a temp at 13 an hour and when I became full time. They still kept me at 13. They pay people less than what they are worth.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everythong
Very organized place to work, great management and coworkers. Everything gets done in a timely manner and the hours and overtime is great, so is the pay!
typically a day flows smooth if inventory is managed correctly and replins are done in a timely manner.

I've learned how to strategically plan for the week of operations and work forecast

management is great we all a work together to complete the common goals of a safe work environment and healthy customer relations

the coworkers are the best and just want to get the job done

the hardest part of the job is not knowing exactly what the customer will drop into the work queue to plan for the next work day

the most enjoyable part of the job is completing work on time and getting the numbers
Pros
safe and fun wok environment
Cons
non
it was ok.. I got along well with everyone there, Great Coworkers Great Boss and good times.. The work was fairly easy the pay was ok. just didn't have good benefits.
Pros
easy work
Cons
bad benifits
I enjoy working for Kuehne & Nagel.It's been a really good experience working for the company i've learned a lot of things working with the people at Kuehne & Nagel.
Pros
They sometimes give us free lunches
Cons
breaks are a little short
To even get hired on, they want you to kiss their butt and if not they will try to get you fired by any means. I had to quit before they had an chance.
The department I worked in was great. Person now in charge of the facility is great! Seems to really care about his employees.
It was very fun and entertaining to work here. I have learned a great deal of information at this warehouse that I fell is very beneficial to me as an employee.
Scan received product, stock, pick orders, ship orders, search for product. Some co-workers are lazy, my lead is nice.
Pros
Clean environment and building has A/C and heater.
Cons
Late work nights
I enjoyed this company as it had many goals that had to be met, and it was a great challenge. They provided excellent individual coaching to assist in meeting these goals.
This was my favorite work experience in my history of employment. Kuehne + Nagel customer service department was contracted through Allergan Inc. We were recognized for our talents and abilities regularly and the benefits and bonuses were a reflection of hard work and attitude. Our customer service department started with 3 individuals and grew to 18 (at our highest count.) We had a family like relationship and everyone worked with each other to guide and support.
Pros
Work family, pot lucks, bonuses, pay.
Cons
nothing memorable
Duties included packaging and shipping vials of botulinumtoxin in a zero-tolerance environment. The vials cost upwards of $700 each, and mistakes were not permitted. Therefore, only the best workers in the warehouse were allowed to work in the 'Botox' section.
This company has its fast pass moments, but when it slows down it just stops. The building is very clean. It is hard to get in 8 hours a day. Most of the management is good to work for. It is very rare that the company will hire you full time.
Everyday is different. I work special projects, this project was only last for 3 weeks but it's been almost 6 months. The Client has changed our procedures and overall objectively many times through out the project.
High turnovers due to low pay and uncertain with working days. 85% of the employees at the company are temp employees and they can remain temp for over a year.

The hardest part is when i receive three trucks and we have to do a quick turnover of 80ty plus pallets with a short crew and no working room. Since me and my crew work in the dock area instead of a real working area. But we make it work and put out 3000 plus cases on daily bases.