Kuehne+Nagel

Kuehne+Nagel Employee Reviews in McDonough, GA

McDonough, GA12 reviews
clock in get work orders & go pick tires. my favorite part was competing with co workers for best production. co workers are friendly. equipment is organized & up to date
Pros
its a job
Cons
color work orders (yellow papers)
I want to start off saying this Job is by far a great job. Awesome place to learn(If people were able to teach). This Job won’t train you properly. But will fault you for the very thing they haven’t taught you to execute the task that’s put before you. Do this do that, go here put this right there by not telling you, why am I doing this why would this affect that. But will teach you the bare minimum and expect it to be no mistakes. Talk about you bad, but the people in management that like you. Will tell you indirectly what was said. This place is full of chaos. No structure very unorganized. But if you scream TEAM. Man I tell you its really. I and who you made look bad. they blame everybody but the person that needs to be blamed kuehne & Nagel in McDonough is very unprofessional. Lack of training, lack of moral. But it can be a pleasant and professional place to work if the structure is changed things can be on the same page. Their can actually be a Team environment with no failures
I was the only girl picking tires on the forklift i was doing just as good as the men but i wasnt making tires fall and moving the empty racks. The youngers guy would be hiding behind the racks, laying down watching their phones but yet she would always be harassing me. She would stop me from clock to clean up and put away ties that the other guys left. She got so bad i had to quit because she accused me of taking my break at 1:12 and i didnt go til 1:27 she tried to argue with me but i refused i told her to check the cameras then she moved to me parking my forklift by the racks i been parking my forklift there for a whole week but now its a problem...if you are a woman and on the forklift picking on her shift she is goi g to drive you bunkers
Use to think was the greatest company to work for. Was with the company for 7 years and I learned that management lies a lot. Worked 50 to 60 hours if not more a week and still get treated like dirt.
One of the worst places I’ve ever worked. Extremely brutal weather conditions. Summer time, no AC. Winter time, no heat except in the break room. Management dose not care about their employees. You will work like a dog until you can’t take it anymore.
Pros
Lax company
Cons
Bad Management
this job gives you everything you need to succeed here, they help each other grow and learn. keeping the work place fun and exciting to be in. this place is an amazing job and gives great opportunity to a a bunch of people.
One of the best jobs I’ve had in my life. Easy going, non-stressful, friendly. You come in get your sssignment an your left to do your job, nobody breathing over your shoulder all the time. As long as your doing your job correctly an precisely there are no worries...
The GM and the OPS manager in the McDonough location don't have a clue on what goes on in the warehouse. They don't take the time to fix the real issue. They put bandaids on everything because they don't want to spend the money to fix anything. They feel like they know everything and don't listen to the people who do the jobs they are changing the policy on. They panic to much overeact when there is no need but under react when they should be concerned. The workers are great just need better leadership.
The great thing about kimberly clark is that it is a great working environment. very fun and all the people have great attitudes.
It was a great job. the notice good work ethic and promoted properly.
On the typical work day I would complete 4 reports in a timily manner, find and fix issues, countand stock
Pros
beniftes
Cons
short breaks
pick orders and i also learned how to manage a crew of 15 co workers where good the hardest part of the was working bad supervisors. just having a job to go to
Pros
free lunch somtimes
Cons
no good benefits short work days
• Processes orders for material or merchandise received by e-mail & EDI from customer.
• Examine records such as bills, computer printouts, bills of lading, and related documents and correspondence and Informs customer of shipping dates, anticipated delays and any additional information needed by customer using e-mail or telephone.

• Manage communication of shipment authorization on collect shipment; determination of routing and mode (FTL/LTL).

• Confers with warehouse and common carrier personnel to expedite or trace missing or delayed shipments.

• Compiles sorts and verifies accuracy of data to be entered.

• Enters order into automated system, and files copy of orders received as requested.

• Compile statistics and prepares various reports for management.