Kuehne+Nagel

Kuehne+Nagel Employee Reviews in Temperance, MI

Temperance, MI6 reviews
it was an ok place to work at but it was overwhelming at times. The management at times made work very unpleasant at times. The work was steady and consistent. Policies were always changing within the company.
Pros
work was doable
Cons
bad mangement
loading and unloading trucks at the warehouse using a forklift. Positive experience, union based, friendly work place, had different shifts to work, went out of business
One of my favorite places that I have worked challenging at times but by far it was an awesome opportunity and am glad I was able to work there. I only wish that our jobs were still in our area. The work there was continuous and made the time go by fast. The management and union reps did everything to ensure the work loads were fair to everyone's abilities.
Pros
Steady work, great skills, great pay, good hours
Cons
No longer in business in my area
I enjoyed working there it was a good environment to work in for the first like 4 years and the second shift floor supervisors were awesome. then customers were lost or done away with so the work got exponentially harder and management wanted the same results from the employees when it was not possible. The first shift floor supervisors were very strict probably because all the big bosses were on first shift and they were trying to prove something. Just trying to get people in trouble for petty things which was unnecessary because everyone got their work done either on time or early all the time regardless.
Pros
second shift floor supervisors
Cons
first shift floor supervisors, management
I love the benefits and the flexibility the company offers. I work with a great group of people. I have learned how to use so many different types of programs such as Syncada, A/B Value, Warehouse Inventory System, and ACON(accounts payable).
I loved the forklift/stock picker job. great benefits and pay.
Pros
n/a
Cons
3 great breaks and lunches
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Kuehne+Nagel?