Kuehne+Nagel

Kuehne+Nagel Employee Reviews for Auditor

Auditor5 reviews
Files can get complecated
how to work with diferent people

relationship with management at all times

wonderful colliques
Cons
Was a pleasure work for KN, it's a pro employee company, i don't have any experience and they guide and teach me, they bring me oportunity to grow with the company
Job pay and benefits where great. The hour was not so great. You worked seven days a week 12 hours a day. After work you had no life. I loved what I do at the job but the hours where long and sometimes unexpected.
Pros
pay and benefits
Cons
hours and some management
I worked here a very short time. I was trained one day and then I was placed at a job. The people that I worked with were nice they helped me get through my days.
I worked for this company in the pace room.Loved it.right before I reached 1 year employment,they cancelled me .This is not a good company to work. for They don't treat you right.you no when other people have their jobs they don,t care about the ones that don,t have.its a me and mine world.sorry sorry sorry-but reality.for got to add I was a temporary working thur select staffing.another thing -if you are temporary and they lay you off or remove your name from their list you can,t return to work in there faculity.