Kuehne+Nagel

Kuehne+Nagel Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Once this company switched over to contract logistic with the new manager, I believe he went home everyday to think of ways to make the employees day at work miserable.
Management team is hobbile. Communication skills are hobbile. Make up new rules daily. Always changing work schedules. Not a clean warehouse. Restrooms, breakroom are always dirty. Need security on car patrol in the parking lots daily. Management needs to walk the warehouse more each day and watch employees.
Kuehne + Nagel LLC is an excellent place to work. People are accommodative and collaborative. Management is helpful and unbiased. The work culture is relaxed. Proper training is provided at the beginning to operate systems.
Pros
Little relaxed on off season, Friendly environment, Fixed hours
Cons
Hectic in peak season, less scope of new initiative and innovations, conservative work place
In kuehne nagel you really work under pressure. They are always requiring numbers and at the beginning is very difficult to keep up, bit with time it gets easier and you can learn a lot
Am very hard working I take great pride in my job I have great team that I work with and I would look to go further with the company but I work with a company that doesn't look within the company when new jobs becomes available
I joined the Kuehne-Nagel AlburtisTeam in Oct 2019. My supervisor and manager recognize my hard work and they tell me regularly how much they appreciate my efforts. My team members are great and inclusive. They welcomed me from day one and have been instrumental in teaching me everything I need to know. I am truly blessed to be a member of the Kuehne-Nagel "family". IIIlovjobjob...Ijoblove m
Good training program. Plenty of opportunities around the country. Offer additional all perks not offered by my last employers. They offer up some fun activities outside of work.
Good job ,people not so friendly and helpful as I would have expected to be. Training has been not satisfying as I had to pick up from the colleagues the information , No trainer has done the training as it should normally be .The rest was a decent job with big expectations from management but process training was a mess.
I got a thrill out of placing orders and importing and exporting sensitive materials which save elderly lives in timely matters . If there was a issue on the warehouse floor I was one of the employees that would fix the issues as quickly as possible. You have to remember someone life is on the line if it was you medicine or personal materials you would want others to do the same.
They are friendly great with understanding how to train someone. I really enjoyed my time there and would love to go back if they would have me! Loved the hours and pay! Loved the people!
I personally like working in a warehouse environment so I may be a little partial.. I like the fast paced keep you on your toes kind of role & this is definitely that. You have to be a quick thinker and pay attention to the smallest details. You have to understand that alot of other people/companies/events/projects etc depend on us to ship out correct materials on time. There's a great team in there working very hard to ensure this happens and I'm happy to be a part of it.
Pros
Cons
Absolutely nothing so far.
I am Optimistic. I see the good in everything. This company isn't perfect but I'm grateful to be here. We have grown to be Family here. The benefits are amazing. I really like my schedule too.
To find a company that would offer such an opportunity is rare, to find one with such a strong and inspirational leader is unheard of (although his British accent is funny). A 2 year career plan and mind blowing training (some of which is far beyond my current level). More companies should take note of this workplace concept and give real people deal opportunity.
often work done receives credit only by those assigning the work (that have nothing to do with its completion) managers are unwilling to take the time to train therefore deadlines and communication with client is lacking. They do not believe in promoting from within. There is no balance between home and work (often the demands of the company come first no matter the circumstance...unless you are a manager).
Pros
Christmas bonus
Cons
Extreme favortism
company didn't care if you need time off, OT is mandatory, Not team players, everyone is there to help themselves.You will be wasting your time there
Pros
Free lunches depends on the event
Cons
12 hrs work days, never having time for your family.
The training program that the company put you through is very even flow and concentration to detail prepare employees for their career inside the company.
Lot of people gets hired and whom they dont like gets fired not based on productivity or hardwork or attendance but based on racism .they got favouritism.the white manager sleeps around with beautiful girls and fires hardworking people. Bad reputation to work there from my side. Not paid well
Pros
No pros it was nearby
Cons
Beware of managers the company is hiring
Productive, on demand, quick paced, good paying, time consuming, organized, competitive, great benefits, 401k, hands on, constant change, convient location
I like the company. the warehouse is hot and cold. The management differs because they have htheri own ideas and not everyone is on the same page and it makes it uneasy to work their
Pros
people
Cons
working overtime and the hot environment
But the management was so great. They do not do a good job of working with employees to help them grow, so there is little to no upward movement. Employees are ask for input that ultimately is completely looked over. There are also big opportunities for management to work on their communication skills.
Pros
Weekly pay, two 15 min breaks and lunch
Cons
Can be hard to get along with management
Very professional without going over board. Very stressful 100% of the time. it helps if you like your adrenaline running wild all the time.learning about other cultures and countries. making friends all over the world. LOVE EVERY MINUTE! Management don't get on your case as long as your work gets done. Nice team of people working with you. Only the best get to work at KN.
Pros
Nice vacation time, good salary.
Cons
Very stressful