Kuehne+Nagel

Kuehne+Nagel Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative in Lewisville, TX

Customer Service Representative4 reviews
Lewisville, TX4 reviews
I got a thrill out of placing orders and importing and exporting sensitive materials which save elderly lives in timely matters . If there was a issue on the warehouse floor I was one of the employees that would fix the issues as quickly as possible. You have to remember someone life is on the line if it was you medicine or personal materials you would want others to do the same.
Lot of people gets hired and whom they dont like gets fired not based on productivity or hardwork or attendance but based on racism .they got favouritism.the white manager sleeps around with beautiful girls and fires hardworking people. Bad reputation to work there from my side. Not paid well
Pros
No pros it was nearby
Cons
Beware of managers the company is hiring
The department I worked in was great. Person now in charge of the facility is great! Seems to really care about his employees.
I enjoyed this company as it had many goals that had to be met, and it was a great challenge. They provided excellent individual coaching to assist in meeting these goals.