Kuehne+Nagel

Kuehne+Nagel Employee Reviews for Inventory Associate

Inventory Associate8 reviews
I enjoyed working with others and working as a team. Managed inbound calls and emails per day regarding customer deliveries. I enjoyed shipping off orders with in the deadline time frame.
It's the best place to work as it's a challenging environment. I got to learn many new things from great colleagues. The office timing was good and the warehouse was very safe to work in.
This was my main long term employment and a basis for developing a fundamental knowledge about a large organisation. I have been provided with many options for development and building my skills.
I get to work.Then we start working. We usually have tasking that comes down from somebody which usually invloves setting up systems in a certain way. I check our LAN to see if anything happend overnight, Check for new updates. I may make accounts if new people have arrived. Check for failed devices. Log on to this site. I always got a few side projects and I spend a hour on each a day. Then the afternoon I'm studying for school. Then I go home or to school depending on the day of the week.
I enjoyed every moment at work
i have learned a lot about inventory and other departments in the company.

the management team was super strict and they meant business and nothing else.

the hardest part of the job was when i was left alone to do things i never did but it schooled me a lot.

the most enjoyable part was when i got my own company computer account
Pros
Free transport
Cons
no cons
Cycle count locations
Count and fix any discrepancies

Generated replenishment

Create labels to do consolidations.
Pros
Nice place to work
Cons
Temporary job
i love my position as a inventory clerk,management always tells
me how great a job I've done with assisting the operations

on a daily base. in a timely manner, being able to mutuality task.

communication with other are great, helping out in other areas to

complete all task. being able to go the extra mile to get the job done

is always challenging. but yet we do succeed. i've learned. a lot working with others having great team player..will always end with a job well done.I'm now looking to use my skills to advance an grow with a new company.
I make sure inventory is accurate for planning. I manage the investigation, reconciliation, adjustments and communication to management and customers.I do root cause of inventory issues related to inbound, putaway,picking and shipping. Cycle count all locations for accuracy. I created the cancellations process for outbound orders. Management has been a high turn over and I am training management due to these consequences. You have management that does not have knowledge of how the company works. There are no incentive programs and the moral is very low. The hardest part of my job is not being treated fair. The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to take care of my family.
Cons
work 12 hour days with 1 30 minute lunch