Kuehne+Nagel

Kuehne+Nagel Employee Reviews for Material Handler

Material Handler42 reviews
The job was good but they just don’t give enough hours. They expect you to do a lot in a short period of time to cut the people hours short overall the job was good but it just wasn’t enough for me and my family to live off of the people was good I had good working people around me.
They lied to me about get a raise after my 30 days. Instead they gave the raises to people who sat down all day. The equipment was always broke so we lifted big printers on our own.
Working at Kuehne&Nagel was a great experience. I am only leaving due to extenuating circumstances. Leaving K&N is not an easy decision for me and I will forever remember the experience I had here.
I wouldn’t recommend anyone working here it’s not everything but it’s a source of income. I would recommend it for fresh out of high school students. Just something to pass time by.
You have to be a people person and I love to work with others and I also can work as an individual. I'm a hard worker and a fast learner. And working for this company you have to be capable to do both.
I enjoy working under this company, I have learned a lot & enjoy my coworkers, I also feel as if the management does a great job at making employees feel welcomed.
the lack of training is ridiculous. it seems as if management wants results without the lack of effort to train anyone properly. only work here if u you have family here.
Small distribution center with small break room. Great people to work with . 8 to 12 hour work days 5 sometimes 6 days per week. Decent benefits with decent pay.
Pros
N/a
Cons
only 2 15 minute breaks and a 30 minute lunch (even when working mandatory 12 hour shifts)
I loved my job here the company has alot of promise but the direct management is so ridiculous. They show alot of favoritism and treat the good employees bad while promoting those who dont desire it. The head manager lies all the time to us and acts as if we r 5. I went to him and my direct supervisor and tried to share my feelings about how I was treated and they just sort it under the rug. While off for medical I couldnt even get a return phone call. I called our supposed HR number and they just rerouted me to my head boss. He is our HR the company told me.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Kuehne+Nagel?
I enjoyed working there it was a little stressful it sometimes but I love the people and I miss them but had to work two jobs because I won’t paid enough but I enjoy the time that was there great boss man
Due to lack of organization of material that was to be put away
this process due to improper put a way practices

this took longer than it should
Cons
Great job to work. Perfect for non-certified people to get certified for lifts. Not a complicated job. Friendly environment. Great starter pay. Would recommend!
Working for this company was ok it was pretty easy .indidnt think I was meeting my full potential.I wanted to be somewhere I'd be able to grow and help the company grow as well
It’s a very poor company to work for management does not care about you they work very hard you can’t talk they are disrespectful you have to work every Saturday eight hours you have to work Monday through Friday 10 to 12 hours 1 AM in the morning sometime 3 AM in the morning.
We load our lines up with customer product to be scanned and loaded on a pallet. Then the finished pallet is wrapped and sealed. Last process is to be loaded on truck
One manager is very relaxed and fairly easy to get along with. The other manager micromanages everything. A definite difference in the two departments and between the two shifts. Not a lot of advancement unless you are a favorite by one of the managers. Decent pay for a young or single person. Really good benefits if you need insurance.
Great place to learn long term skills, Sap... and many other useful programs. The work is easy... pretty much common sense if there was less drama itd be a great environment
Pros
half Days off, 1hr lunches
Cons
Drama, No control of personal
Every thing was hard low pay no raises management is bad they will tell on you very stressful they don't care about their employees no raises no team work
Cons
We expect orders to send or receive part of airplanes and helicopters, we pack each one of them and proceed to place in the deposit or to send the part
Pros
Good benefits
good time for work
experience as Material Handler and warehouse

Management almost good

low workplace culture

The hardest part is waiting for production

The most enjoyable part of job- go back to home
They did not really value the hard work that some workers were putting into their duties and raises and bonuses were pretty small. The hardest part was trying to complete the nights work with only a few workers showing up. The pay for it being a nightshift job was just too low.
Pros
long breaks
Cons
not being able to keep people working