Kuehne+Nagel

Kuehne+Nagel Employee Reviews for Packer

Packer30 reviews
They don't pay enough , kind management but not always organize and don't always appreciate hard workers . Some favorites get away with not working and talking all day.
Most people there are very lazy and do bare minimum work and that makes it alot harder on other employees that have to make up the work . It fairly clean warehouse but break rooms are kinda small .

Pros
Nice coworker, not extremely hard work
Cons
Very low pay, not great hours, no room to grow
Same boring job day in day out management never around all they care about is the amount you pick. There is no work culture everyone walks round Like it's the day of the living died
Pros
Cons
The day i walked out
I was employed through agency, management and staff were so friendly and helpful, I left due to factory re locating. K and n offered me a job at the new location but sadly was to far for me to travel.
Pros
Atmosphere, wages, overtime
Cons
I enjoyed it here my best job I've had good workers there good managers and easy work I enjoyed waking up to go to work I just wish I was still working there
Nothing much to tell .Good job ,but as everywhere got some inconvenient hints .I would say fair atmosphere,not bad management and rest things are okay apart from voice picking .
It's a good friendly company,
Learning to pack was interesting

Great people,

Not a bad wage

I enjoyed the job very much

Being timed was the part I did not like
tipical day in work learn lots of things meet new friends good boss and supervisors good team work nice canteeen

productive job

good pay

good team work
No work balance, no time for family or sleep. There's no organization. Always changing work schedules, at the last minute.
No growth in the company, unless you apply within.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Lack of communication.
not a hard job just extremely cold not that much room within the company to move up. Only positions available are packing picking or inventory that's it!
Pros
cool management
Cons
cold work enviroment not paid enough
clean and safe environment , friendly. good workplace. follow the all safety management,. weekly meeting for safety . good management in every sector.
Just a real bad place to work. They don't care about their employees unless you're Hispanic. They do company BBQs to try to keep company moral up. I wouldn't recommend working here.
Pros
Company BBQ
Cons
Don't Care about employees
excellent place to work, extremely security, the lead is a excellent person, the manager is very good guy too .

I learned a lot in these place, the give me the opportunity to learn.
Management act like children. They have favorites and the favorites don’t do much. Associates, including management, were involved in lots of drama. Not my cup of tea, so I left.
Learnt how to operate the long foot walkers as well as health & safety standards.
The management are very good and always keen to learn of any near miss or any issues the staff have.
Pros
Canteen and meals
Cons
It was a great place great people just didn't feel safe. Forklift drivers stand-up reaches never used there horns. Everything wasn't accurate in stock.
Pros
Ride machinery and it wasn't hot.
the warehause Khuene Nagel is a very organized type of estblishment where you can learn a whole bunch but at the same time its not so over bearing to the point that you cant handle the job
Its a warehouse job so its hot but the manager and others were nice. they picked and choice who they liked and never let me have a day off. Even requested, i was written up for having a doctors appointment and bringing a note.
I worked there and the manager made it a bad experience for me. The supervisor on the 3rd shift would gossip and tell co workers business. He acts inappropriate and uses foul language.
Pros
Money
Cons
Drama, over worked
The job work is very light , salary it was pretty good, job security is very secure, management they are giving free lunch in every occasion and job culture was pretty good.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
typically a day flows smooth if inventory is managed correctly and replins are done in a timely manner.

I've learned how to strategically plan for the week of operations and work forecast

management is great we all a work together to complete the common goals of a safe work environment and healthy customer relations

the coworkers are the best and just want to get the job done

the hardest part of the job is not knowing exactly what the customer will drop into the work queue to plan for the next work day

the most enjoyable part of the job is completing work on time and getting the numbers
Pros
safe and fun wok environment
Cons
non
 Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders
 Pulling materials and packing boxes

 Placing orders in delivery area

 Maintains quality service by following organization standards

 Completes reports by entering required information