Kuehne+Nagel

Kuehne+Nagel Employee Reviews for Packer in Lewisville, TX

Packer5 reviews
Lewisville, TX5 reviews
They don't pay enough , kind management but not always organize and don't always appreciate hard workers . Some favorites get away with not working and talking all day.
Most people there are very lazy and do bare minimum work and that makes it alot harder on other employees that have to make up the work . It fairly clean warehouse but break rooms are kinda small .

Pros
Nice coworker, not extremely hard work
Cons
Very low pay, not great hours, no room to grow
excellent place to work, extremely security, the lead is a excellent person, the manager is very good guy too .

I learned a lot in these place, the give me the opportunity to learn.
Management act like children. They have favorites and the favorites don’t do much. Associates, including management, were involved in lots of drama. Not my cup of tea, so I left.
typically a day flows smooth if inventory is managed correctly and replins are done in a timely manner.

I've learned how to strategically plan for the week of operations and work forecast

management is great we all a work together to complete the common goals of a safe work environment and healthy customer relations

the coworkers are the best and just want to get the job done

the hardest part of the job is not knowing exactly what the customer will drop into the work queue to plan for the next work day

the most enjoyable part of the job is completing work on time and getting the numbers
Pros
safe and fun wok environment
Cons
non
I enjoy working for Kuehne & Nagel.It's been a really good experience working for the company i've learned a lot of things working with the people at Kuehne & Nagel.
Pros
They sometimes give us free lunches
Cons
breaks are a little short
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Kuehne+Nagel?