Kuehne+Nagel

Kuehne+Nagel Employee Reviews for Supervisor

Supervisor21 reviews
A typical day is based around supporting our customer to maintain production levels to the highest standard. We have a fast moving environment. Some of the tools we use could be newer, but most of a good standard. The hardest part of the job is balancing the demands of the customer across a busy site.
Each day is a busy day therefore they fly by.

It is very enjoyable to see people progressing through the many opportunities across the company.
Pros
Pension, loyalty holidays, discount scheme.
Cons
Flexibility is required
I think is rubbish company because all staffs is rubbish. I think the company needs to be completely reformed. Too many Poles abusing workers, and the management team is mediocre.
Good company to work for and good benefits . Upper management needs a lot of work. They will promise you the world but never deliver if you like working a lot of hours this will be the company for you!
Understaffed at the associate level, poor communication between leadership, top heavy on managers, no alignment from shift to shift.

Environment is toxic and petty

Pay & Compensation is average/slightly above
I love the people I work with. I have advanced within the company. They try to promote within before reaching out. KN is a very flexible company to work for. We work hard and get to enjoy ourselves while doing so.
No work life balance. Poor upper management. HR doesn't have a clue. I wouldn't recommend this job to anyone. Horrible place. Good money if you can deal with it.
Ingin kehidupan yang lebih baik dan ingin menyekolahkan..anak setinggi-tingginya
Pros
Hidup tenang
Cons
Kurang istirahat yg cukup
Lots of people disliked it but it had a lot to do with their supervisors. I was given a lot of free reign so I did not run into the same problems. Very good health care benefits.Very monotonous work.
Pros
easy work
Cons
drains your soul
Saya ingin menambah ilmu di perusahaan ini dan menambah ilmu dalam bidan transfortasi
Don’t work here
Management is fake and will sexually and racially harass you. Kuehne & Nagel doesn’t care about their employees only avoiding an HR case. You don’t matter to them.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, unappreciated, drama
This company needsto hire more employees in the work place. The employees work very long hours .At times six days a week. They need more support for the inbound proccess.
The GM and the OPS manager in the McDonough location don't have a clue on what goes on in the warehouse. They don't take the time to fix the real issue. They put bandaids on everything because they don't want to spend the money to fix anything. They feel like they know everything and don't listen to the people who do the jobs they are changing the policy on. They panic to much overeact when there is no need but under react when they should be concerned. The workers are great just need better leadership.
Good Company to work for, always helps you out when you need personal leave. Management are hands on and always willing to help others. Great team environment
you always meet new people everyday and very easy job always had good relationship with the the coworkers had no problem what so ever only down size is that it was to far from my house
As always, it was a joy to work with associates that bought into encouragement and coaching. The hours during surge are crazy, not to mention a thank you and extra compensation would be much appreciated. This was a start-up, the lack of HR support and leadership allowed the processes and safety to suffer.
Enjoyable place to work with goods conditions.
Good structure and reputation.

Working with good people and plenty of experience gained.
Pros
good conditions
Cons
bad ethos
Kuehne Nagel llc is same like my mother because from this company feels me that i have that energy which i can use for any company + for my future
constant source of work with a friendly atmosphere. good shift pattern working 4 on 4 off simple tasks carried out quickly but with some hic ups
Pros
shift pattern
Cons
to many rules to follow for simple workloads
A typical day at work as a supervisor started with managing the workload depending on headcount for that day. Entering payroll hours, production matrices and health and safety issues. Employee evaluations were assessed on ongoing basis as per performance output and attendance. Evaluations were given as a 6 month review and then annual review for a pay raise based on company performance overall. Forklift training was provided by supervisors as instructors in class room theory and practical. Ensured our work area and warehouse designated are was kept clean. Investigated and wrote up reports on any in house MME and personnel accidents. Covered for my manager in his absence.
Pros
Wonderful CEO, Great benefits and pay, Company subsidized events, BBQ days, Christmas parties for employees and families
Cons
Needed more rotation between supervisors in various depts to learn other businesses.
Expected to work way too much, after hours, weekends, stat holidays. No family life
For the most part I had a positive experience. Was able to advance. No standard work day due to the customers I worked with. Never bored or two days the same.