Kuehne+Nagel

Kuehne+Nagel Employee Reviews for Warehouse Worker

is ok places to work for long hours but unfair brake system on green nightshift . in 12 hours shift we gets total 1 hours brake but the loading people get 30 minuts at 9.30 and again at 12.00 then hour dinner brake and other 30 minuts at 5.30 . is not fair system
Pros
money ok
Cons
long hour brakes not fair
Management is poor. Work/family balance is poor. Leadership talks to you like a child. Good money from overtime. But you have to deal with a unfair and unorganized environment. Cold temperatures and bad leadership. You can deal but the stress will start building
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Management/leadership, Cold Chain Temps, Poor structure, immediate changes
Many opportunities to build and develop work skills. So many different avenues to proceed down and find your true passion of expertise. Very appreciative company and fantastic co-workers.
Pros
Great benefits and reward perks
Cons
Difficult for slower learning personalities.
Get plenty ot hours,good breaks and a decent pharmaceutical warehouse but working in a cold environment everyday 5 or 6 days a week can take a toll on your body.
Pros
OT hours, 15min break every 2hrs
Cons
No advancement opportunities, shift pay, certain management departments
Fair salary was paid. Forklift and reach truck was provided by decent and fair instructor's plus PPT training was also given every 2 years. We given a fair time off with regards to holiday.
Pros
After loyal service you are rewarded
Cons
Not enough IT training
I work nights at Kuehne & Nagel. You work on a particular section and its basically picking and scanning aircraft parts for distributions to other parts of the Factory. The place is sound, your left alone to do your job. You can chat and have a laugh. Team leaders are easy to communicate with and no bad ones. Work Place culture is do what you are paid to do, don't take the biscuit with breaks. There is no hardest part to this job, I'd said it was getting there. The money is good if you work nights, you get a night shift rate which is a 1/4 of your annual wage.
Pros
Easy work
Cons
The Place is never cleaned.
What stands about this company is the teamwork we have and its amazing how we get things done in a time period even when things are getting tough. Communication is key.
Pros
Benefits and management
Cons
More staff is neede
Amazing company to work for, they value their employees and treat you with respect. I had a great time working there .............................
Pros
Great work
Cons
I left
You can get in a horrible accident here driving equipment and instead of getting drug tested or fired you get promoted. Managers are very clueless. You can start at 4 am one day then without notice they change it to 6 the next day with half there employees already there. Get in get your training then leave. You will have to wait two almost 3 years to get a raise here
Pros
Vto
Cons
Horrible management, no communication, favorites stand around
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Kuehne+Nagel?
As times goes on more improvement will come. They can be better if proper measures are being taken. For me no hard job and no hard feelings. I learn how to be flexible and productive.
Pros
Before they have that, presently none
Cons
Ok but not stabilized in the agreement with workers
Worked at Foston warehouse via an agency and I can’t express how well run the place was and how brilliantly you are trained. The warehouse controller is on the boil and everyone on my shift (last shift was 10pm till 6am tonight 5th June) Everyone on the shift acted as a team and went out of their way to help me when they saw me falling behind or struggling and I would work there at a drop of a hat
It was a great place to work, the team I worked with was what made it a great environment. The management however were against us not with us, some bullying from certain management was common practice, so a back bone and voice are key for anyone who is going to work full time. The agency workers are treated so poorly. Management has changed now I believe,so the culture may be better.
This facility could use a good overhaul. Management needs replaced from the top down, zero respect for employees. They act it to your face and when someone big is in town to show off. Minute no one around, talking down to you, bad to you. And HR manager is a joke. Most toxic person who does nothing but disrespect subordinates and kiss upper management butts. Surprised their contract is still in place.
Pros
Nothing with current leadership
Cons
Too many hours, mandatory overtime even if you had prearrangments is an occurence
Never work for these absolute joke of a company no help from team leaders managers looking down there nose at you bullying is rife in that place you get no help atall
Great place to work and grow. Employees and management are great. I love working here, I find similar people like myself, hardworking, dedicated, and efficient.
money was good but the work was very labour intensive. staff were all kind. management was very professional. work place was very clean. the best aspect of this job was overtime as they would pay very generously
The operations management team at this company was very good. Managers were open and fair towards floor Associates. I was pulled from the floor and given a project to work on when I indicated that I needed a more challenging role.
Management promotions given to sycophants experience and ability not taken into account causing tensions between experienced operatives and sycophantic management.
Managers expect you to finish jobs ASAP but those jobs weren't ready, or were already gone, or simply were incorrect But if you're unable to do them that is your problem.
Pros
Good pay for easy work
Cons
Terrible clueless management
The hardest part of the job is being called out in the middle of the night for what can be hours sometimes, and then be expected to return to work for a seven o'clock morning start.Management are ok,but team leader is root of all problems and really difficult to work with.
starting time 7:00am to 3:30pm I enjoy working in tis envorment and also relate world with both management and employer also fair go to everyone fair decision