Kuehne+Nagel

Kuehne+Nagel Employee Reviews for Warehouse Worker in Lewisville, TX

Warehouse Worker5 reviews
Lewisville, TX5 reviews
Not many opportunities to advance. Good benefits and work is not too difficult but there is constant standing and lifting heavy objects. The management is fair when handling issues but slow to react.
its a fast paced environment ,the work is competitive because you get a price for been at your best ,Asides supervising material flow I maintain accurate stock records and schedule .
Great place. hope to obtain a permanent position in the future. it was fast paced but you receive great training and encouraged to work fast and accurately.
Pros
lots of employee interaction
Cons
schedules dont suit students
Very little opportunity for raises or advancement. Schedule was required to be very flexible, with only the previous night's notice. Very small breakroom. Was required to work in every department and stay late. I truly felt as if I wasn't valued as an employee.

Plus side, I really enjoyed the people I worked with. And it seems like they'll hire almost anyone. A good place to work if you want lots of overtime and late nights at the warehouse.
I really liked my job at Kunhne & Nagel. I don't have anything negative to say about them. Upper management was awesome they help assist and answer all my questions. I loved my superior she was amazing.