Kuehne + Nagel

Kuehne + Nagel Employee Reviews for Forklift Operator

Forklift Operator93 reviews
Be Ready to Work
When coming to work expect the unexpected never assume what you're going to do cause they always have a plan for you never assume that you're going to get off every night at the same time cause depending on the work means different time and different hours the job pay is good long as you working well and get your job tasks done in a timely fashion.
Nothing but lies!
Nothing they told me in the interview or job description was true. I was there 6 months and they changed our schedule EVERY MONTH. When I left we were working 3pm until 2am
Horrible management
They work people to exhaustion, then wonder why people are having accidents and walking out daily. 10 hours every day of the week leaves no time for your family.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Poor management and over worked.
Shipping
Warehouse please to go over retail Who won 401k Good management teamwork aren’t worth To work there relax and enjoy job dress code relax comfortable.
Prison life work atmosphere
this place was really bad to work for the really strict on some people if you're one of the favorites then let you get away with anybody. if you were a brown noser he will get extra breaks no worries over time if you didn't get along or he like you well that was it for you
Was fun until the hire a new supervisor
Work is really good they give you 48h of work, so you can complete full time job, they work some times of overtime , it is a good place to start and learn something
Understaffed, very high turn over due to pay, management and environment, very poor communication, no air conditioning/heat.
I have had the worst experience with this company. The management is very poor and doesn't care about employee's, the pay is poor for the work being done, too much favoritism in the work place, no air conditioning and the heat only heats part of the Warehouse, if you have an issue and go to the supervisor nothing is done, if you go to the manager nothing is done and the supervisor gets upset. Numerous calls to HR do not help either, they don't show up...
Benefits
Cons
Short breaks, negative attitude's and very cruel/poor management, no air conditioning, no heat
A place to work
You clock in do your work and clock out and go home, they have a breakroom, picnic tables outside and smoking area, its run by logistics personal, they have their own set of rules
It was fun
I worked with some people I knew, and even though wearhouse work isnt fun at all times. We kept our moral up. I enjoyed working for K&N. I hated to leave but the opportunity to work at the DOC was something I couldn't pass up. I miss those guys.
Harsh places
K&N is a company that is ran by people who only cares about the higher levels management workers. The turnover for the company is very high due to them constantly switching works start and end schedules.
Pros
You get a paycheck
Cons
Just about everything
stressfull eviroment
great pay and benefits terrible management and forward thinking they would rather fix a problem after said problem arises buy them its to late. poor health and safety.
Pros
healthcare
Cons
poor management
Good
presently working for first call agency, I enjoyed working in this company as flexi,bendi and counterbalance operator. working in this company was very loveable and enjoyed working in this company.
Pros
Cons
short breaks
Bad Management
Worked for K&N for 5 years. Mostly enjoyed the job as my co-workers were great. However the senior management were terrible. No communication, they constantly lied to the staff. Even after it was agreed that the contract was moving to Birmingham and we were being made redundant, management kept lieing about almost every aspect. Also the attitude to health and safety was more about a stick to beat the workers with and nothing to do with the workers welfare. I wouldn't work for them again but if you do decide to take a job with them make sure that you join a union.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Senior Management
It's awesome
I love it ,
work is easy as long as you're not an idiot.... You can work as much overtime as you want... Management is cool..

machines are brand new..
Pros
Good pay
Cons
None so far
Excellent workplace
I was a warehouse lead agent responsible for the shipping department as well as the receiving department. Inventory of cargo throughout the warehouse plus storage check.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Too many hours
Productive place to work
I enjoy working at this company. I'm looking for more money. I would recommend anyone to start working with this company to gain warehouse experience.
Cons
Not a good work inverorment
One of the worst places I’ve ever worked. Extremely brutal weather conditions. Summer time, no AC. Winter time, no heat except in the break room. Management dose not care about their employees. You will work like a dog until you can’t take it anymore.
Pros
Lax company
Cons
Bad Management
new
its a new warehouse so it was good because it was nice and clean. they let us go early if there wasn't enough work to do because it was a new warehouse
Great place
Enjoyed working in this warehouse. The supervisors were good to work with. Provided me with the necessary tools to succeed. Great location and good benefits.
relaxed place to work
clock in get work orders & go pick tires. my favorite part was competing with co workers for best production. co workers are friendly. equipment is organized & up to date
Pros
its a job
Cons
color work orders (yellow papers)
i Loved lunch time
a typical work day there was no typical work day. when you came in you didn't know how long you were going to work till the end of the night ,I have learned to be patient, and fast paced, being a team leader