Kuehne + Nagel
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Kuehne + Nagel Employee Reviews for Forklift Operator

Forklift Operator95 reviews
When coming to work expect the unexpected never assume what you're going to do cause they always have a plan for you never assume that you're going to get off every night at the same time cause depending on the work means different time and different hours the job pay is good long as you working well and get your job tasks done in a timely fashion.
This company has great benefits. It is also a good place for entry level to forklift or supervisory positions. There is a big turn over rate for employee because of low pay and high number of temp workers. They take a long time to hire permanent workers. ( 6 to 12 mo.) Over all a nice place to work. It is a high volume, fast paced, and clean environment. Some over time.
Pros
good entry level
Cons
alot of turn over and over time
The company I previously worked was beneficial to me. Its that the assignments ended. The company is a very good place of business and would have continue to work if assignment had not ended.
Shipped products out to companies and made sure they was correct.
Made sure that all product was counted right and correctly.

Wasn't a bad place to work for.
Pros
Got hired within 8 months
Cons
didnt get a raise that I deserved.
The great thing about kimberly clark is that it is a great working environment. very fun and all the people have great attitudes.
I enjoyed working there it was a good environment to work in for the first like 4 years and the second shift floor supervisors were awesome. then customers were lost or done away with so the work got exponentially harder and management wanted the same results from the employees when it was not possible. The first shift floor supervisors were very strict probably because all the big bosses were on first shift and they were trying to prove something. Just trying to get people in trouble for petty things which was unnecessary because everyone got their work done either on time or early all the time regardless.
Pros
second shift floor supervisors
Cons
first shift floor supervisors, management
The reason I stayed as long as I did is because I had a great supervisor. She was wonderful. But as for the company as a whole not a good place to work.
Potential to be a great company if they cleared out the old management who are dragging this place down and are losing big contracts like carlsberg and britvic
Pros
Good money
Cons
Where to start
They boss will go and tell the other co workers alot of stuff what she wants to say but she tells the person one of the coworkers said it so she doesnt look like the bad person.
She doesnt manage the warehouse correctly. you do alot of work over and over bc she doesnt like to listen.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
drama
Typical day consist of pulling orders. If work was slow in my area, we supported other areas. This gave me the chance to be more flexible within my company.
great place to work friendly supervisors and staff, they make sure that you share the same knowledge they have obtained to help you someday take their position and give you the tools necessary to excel anywhere you ultimately go in life if warehousing is going to be your career choice
it was ok.. I got along well with everyone there, Great Coworkers Great Boss and good times.. The work was fairly easy the pay was ok. just didn't have good benefits.
Pros
easy work
Cons
bad benifits
I enjoy doing the kind of work i do at my job. always having fun but at the same time being very responsible with my task, always being positive and having a friendly emvironment.
Pros
employee of the month recognition
Cons
working with unsafe people.
6pm start given duties for the shift, clear empty pallets from locations replen new stock into said locations.
Continue through out the night keeping stock replened for pickers, there's usually 10-14 pickers in my area of work.

Removal of any empty pallets and shrink wrap, rubbish and place in empty cages for disposal later.

Generally busy through out the night, working safely around others.

Management making regular rounds of the warehouse.

My fellow workers are pleasant and a pleasure to be around.

There's nothing really hard about my job, I just make it look easy!

Knowing I've done my job to the best of my abilitity ( and going home at 6am).
Pros
Kitchen facilities provided, kettle, microwaves and fridge.
Cons
Some nights can feel long ( 12 hour shifts)
To even get hired on, they want you to kiss their butt and if not they will try to get you fired by any means. I had to quit before they had an chance.
What i learned was being a teamwork player helps you and other people finish the work faster. From emailing to loading & unloading helping my teammates to get the work done in that same day... Using integra to take out labels for the pallets that were arriving from ltl's and from different clients from mexico that we had to ship to.
Pros
Alot of work, busy all day, mostly on the pc taking out labels ..
Cons
no heleathcare, no insurance too expensive
Working with Kuehne & Nagel made you feel at home and very comfortable. Supervisors and Workers are very helpful in whatever you do.
Cons
The hardest part of the job to me was having to deal with others attitudes all the time. I mean other then that, the job is okay. I rate it on a scale as a 6.5. You have some great people in there, don't get me wrong now. Just a lot of individuals with attitude problems.
pick orders and i also learned how to manage a crew of 15 co workers where good the hardest part of the was working bad supervisors. just having a job to go to
Pros
free lunch somtimes
Cons
no good benefits short work days
I wouldn't recommend this job for too many people for the fact that there
Pros
Work atmosphere
Cons
It was a well cordinated work enviroment and friendly workforce but couldn´t understand the Overall Management style and personnel appraisal System. The hardest part of the Job was when there is no difference between a Supervisor and a Manager to handle day to day crises at work.
Pros
Unsure
Cons
It´s hard to comprehend