Kuehne + Nagel

Kuehne + Nagel Employee Reviews for Forklift Operator

Forklift Operator93 reviews
Be Ready to Work
When coming to work expect the unexpected never assume what you're going to do cause they always have a plan for you never assume that you're going to get off every night at the same time cause depending on the work means different time and different hours the job pay is good long as you working well and get your job tasks done in a timely fashion.
Productive and Nice place to work
I manage the yard myself, keeping it clean and tidy and I also load and unload lorries with cable. Management are easy to get on with and so are co-workers. I enjoy getting stuck into it.
Pros
Good oppurtunities to working your way up
Cons
Hard work but reasonable hours
A productive fun place to work
Operated a forklift unloading and loading trucks
getting merchandise ready to get shipped out

certain days was very busy and a lot of overtime it was very exciting
friendly enviroment
friendly environment logistics stand up forklift was learn unload load trucks have train people work was slow
Pros
Cons
point system
excellent over all.
a super place to work. I worked with a great bunch of people. management were helpful and understanding and most accommodating.

work was busy and time seemed to fly by. started at 10pm worked until 1.15am had 30min lunch break. 2nd break was 15 min at 3.45am. shift finished at 6am. on the nightshift the main tasks were loading trailers with fresh and ambient goods. order picking. accepting stock and racking this away. dropping stock to replenish pick faces for order pickers
Pros
good pay and 33 days holiday per annum after 5 years service
Cons
only got 1 multiple night(s) off once every 4 weeks
Average
Loading and unloading container,stocking and unstocking of pallets,refilling of picking stations,destocking of full pallets for outgoing orders to clients,accountability of inventory.
I've learned basically all aspects of working in a warehouse environment foreman to worker.

The most enjoyable part of the job is working with others for the good of the company.
Productive workplace
What can I say?
Excellent company and great people. Healthy environment and great superiors.
Pros
free lunches, no presure, salary on time
Cons
no cons
It is way to much work for 2 people but upper management doesn't think so.
From 8am until 1pm we unload all inbound trucks. then we go to lunch. After lunch we start screening all cargo that needs to be screened. then we shrink wrap and put security tape on them.
I think it is a good job but there is no room for advancement and no raises in the future. It makes it tough to go to work day in and day out.
Pros
it was a good work place with good co-workers
Cons
it was way to much work for 2 people. you need at least 3 people in the warehouse
productive and energetic workplace
I start my day at 5:00 a.m. each morning at kuehne and nagel picking orders for leximark and dell printers. we conduct a meeting to discuss our work load for the day and then we report to our forklifts to start a 12 hour journey. My managers are cool. As long as you are working, the bosses dont bother you. If u get caught loafing on the job, its a problem. The hardest part of my job is making sure my orders are picked correctly and to the fullest. The most enjoyable part of my job is my co-workers. We compete to see who gets the biggest orders and who picks them the fastest. Most of the time I win. But we still laugh and go on about our day.
Pros
pay, the ability to meet new people, and work at your own pace.
Cons
short breaks and sometimes 18 hour work days
Good people and personalities
loaded and unloaded by hand forklift and pallet jack, stocked, shipping and handling, use of rf scanner, ups, fedex packing, stocking, inventory
busy
very busy ,dirty,fun co-workers,breaktime enjoyable
was very poor management

learned how to inspect engine blocks
Kuehne & Nagel is a fun and great company to work for.
I really enjoy working for this company and going to work everyday.
Great enviorment to work in.
Typical day load and unload truck. Management was great, co-workers worked as a team. The hardest thing about the job was it was a part time job and was hoping to get full time work. I enjoyed the opportunities of moving up.