Kuehne + Nagel Employee Reviews for Warehouse Worker

Found 169 reviews matching the search See all 2,179 reviews
I worked here thru an agency
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAAugust 21, 2019
The work is fun and fast paced. I worked here for four years. I was never hired as a company employee. I hope this practice has changed. The staff is friendly helpful and very professional. I enjoyed my time there. I left because I needed a full time permanent position. The product you work with is awesome.
Was good, easy work
STORE PERSON (Former Employee) –  Eastern Creek WAAugust 20, 2019
Easy work, not hard to follow instructions -pick and pack products that were light in weight, so it was easy to stack. Learnt more from the job itself.
Pros
Free lunches, easy job
Cons
Long commute to work, sometimes long hours
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Milton KeynesAugust 20, 2019
Need a good skills management. The job is OK similar like the other warehouses pay rate isn't bad but only thing is the management is far behind the other companies. They need to improve their management
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Southaven, MSAugust 19, 2019
I have been there three months and already they are speaking on moving me up the ladder. It's a great company to work for. They have taken care of any need that I asked if them.
Production
Warehouse Operative/Picker (Former Employee) –  FelthamAugust 8, 2019
The shift would involve going to the company signing in on time then grab a scanner allocated to you. You get a trolley and then pick and scan while moving from one department to the next. I learned to work at speed and maintain the pick rate as requested. However, I also managed to complete tasks at given times and do extra time where possible. The working place culture was good and promoted equality due to people from various backgrounds. The hardest part of this job was lifting and loading which was difficult. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting overtime payments on prompt time.
Cons
K+n need to fix them self
Warehouse operative (Former Employee) –  MinworthAugust 5, 2019
I work for k+n for almost year and half I never thought I would with shut bad company the mangers don't care about tfeew stuff and when u mention to get ur pay rise they never give it to you have to fight for ur right with k+n it not just me I know alot people who worked for k+n had same or similar problems I would never work for them again I would let my friends and family not to work for them to
Pros
N/a
Cons
They dont pay for your overtime
Employee Sutton in ashfield for 5 years
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Sutton-In-Ashfield, NottinghamshireAugust 4, 2019
If you want to work in environment were you are constantly being watched and snitched on then this is the place for you.
Beware of the two shift managers especially the afternoon shift manager ..likes to run to the management about anything and everything .
Some of the employees like running to the managers as soon as you put a foot out of place ..and if you want to no why there's job opportunities there now ..the reason is that quite a few people have left due to being treated like a piece of dog poo stuck to your shoe .so steer well clear of this company .
They will promise you the earth then all of a sudden drop you from a great height .
Take this from an employee who was treated like this and forced out due to an employee who didn't like me so ran to the management and guess what I had to walk away from a good job ..if you do decide to work there beware of collum Summerville on days biggest snitch for the Management ....
Warehouse Operative/Forklift Driver (Current Employee) –  DublinJuly 29, 2019
I work in this company for about 3 years in a warehouse. This is a good place for conscientious and systematic people who are available to handle different types of forklifts. Full-time hours and neat and well-equipped canteens. Possibility of long-term cooperation for employees who carry out their duties.
Unless you worked in my old department, the whole warehouse is "us VS them"
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Des Plaines, ILJuly 15, 2019
My old supervisor did his best to work with me as he liked my work ethic. My immediate lead would ensure to provide a legit family-like culture in our department and would make sure to listen if any of us were having a difficult time. He works really hard taking the brunt of the pressure off of us as much as he can.
Pros
1st shift supervisor and lead really do what they can for their team
Cons
Rest of the warehouse only trains enough to get the gist of the job, but nothing to help troubleshoot if errors occur.
Great for hard workers
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Trafford, Greater ManchesterJuly 5, 2019
This company has always been able to give me a job in my vacations from studying. It is hard work but they pay very well for their warehouse workers. They are big on inductions and safety and you always receive full training for the job you are doing.
Normal issues for mid warehouse management, but there are a few diamonds here.
Pros
Decent pay, great training.
Cons
Hard physical work in Warehouse.
Fun workplace & Productive
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  BathgateJuly 3, 2019
During my time at Kuehne and Nagel, I learned a variety of skills & roles within the workplace of warehouse. These roles & skills consisted of pallet stacking/building.

so. Much. Fun.

Bye
Bad management and not only
Warehouse operative (Current Employee) –  BirminghamJune 12, 2019
No fair treatment, Bad management and unprofessional, managers do what they want like is their own company and you Cannot do anything about it, the rules are not for everyone. Sometime I thought is not possible to happen something like this in such company for So long. They promote and hire managers too fast with no people skills, they are liers and vengeful !! Avoid KN!!
Pros
Cons
No job security
Fun workplace
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Northampton, NorthamptonshireJune 11, 2019
I meet fantastic people. Good salary but I did not have paid break. I had a close to home. I have got experience for llop reach truck. Hrryffj you ....
Stay away
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Des Plaines, ILMay 27, 2019
Not a good company to work for! If you, or any of your family members have health problems, that's not the place to work for (especially with the point system they have)!Upper management( with the exception of the supervisors) are very unprofessional, and lacks communication skills when it comes to the employees, especially the HUMAN RESOURCE management!
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Everything else
Very heavy work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILMay 24, 2019
They say you can’t carry more than 50 pounds but give you work that’s way more than that and expect you to be fast and not hurt yourself. Pay is good, and company has good benefits for sure. You will be lucky if you get a position to sit on your butt all day cause if you don’t be ready for the worst. Not a steady company either they switch stuff up too often like schedules rules and ways to do stuff. It’s like the changes make it harder for you to do your job.
Pros
Set schedule, chances for overtime, good pay and benefits
Cons
Heavy work, too many changes, long hours, not a temperature controlled facility and only 4 holidays off.
Hellhole
General Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  TraffordMay 23, 2019
If you enjoy working with people who are literally mentally ill and give flatulence where they stand, then this is a place for you! Absolutely horrible place to work. One of the team leaders wore a safety vest that he hasn't washed for years and looked like a bum.
Pros
Cons
Working with retards, thieves, and low-mannered, uneducated people
good team
Warehouse Operative & Stock Admin Support (Former Employee) –  Erdington, West MidlandsMay 8, 2019
Every shift have briefing on the beginning so people know what they will do in exact day.
I learn how to do my job properly, how to menage people , how to work in team.

The hardest part was working under pressure every day- in amazon contract .

The most enjoyable part of the job is working with people and learning new think every day,
Nope never again!
Warehouse Associate/Floater (Former Employee) –  Whitestown, INMarch 27, 2019
This company is a start up company so they are still trying to hire a good team and figure out what works. The problem is management do not have the proper cultural and ethical background to work with a diverse group of people. This causes problems because they talk to people like they are unintelligent. Mandatory or is called at the punch clock and there’s no debate. Third shift is treated poorly and blamed for everything that can go wrong! Good opportunities to forge new friendships
Pros
Weekly pay, people you meet
Cons
Management, no room for advancement
prouductive and fun place
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONMarch 12, 2019
fun and great work environment. best coworkers and management team. well take care of their employee. fun place to work and flexible hours between 7 to 9 start time.
Pros
nothing
Cons
nothing
Wha?
FLT Driver/Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Sutton-In-AshfieldMarch 10, 2019
Superb!
You can earn money there, if you want to.
A lot of overtime available!

People who work there are very friendly. It's an easy work and pays well!