Kuehne + Nagel

Kuehne + Nagel Employee Reviews for Warehouse Worker

boring but good money
money was good but the work was very labour intensive. staff were all kind. management was very professional. work place was very clean.
the best aspect of this job was overtime as they would pay very generously
Temporary job to earn money
Although K&N had a very welcoming team and therefore i enjoyed the social interactions with the staff, the nature of the work was hard labour and thus i always felt fatigued. The physical nature was the hardest part of the job, because our day-to-day responsibilities included sorting out empty kegs within a large outside area. My need to earn money for University was the motivator for taking and persisting with the job, so my thinking was always very short-term when considering this role.
Productive place to work, management is not the most organized
Recieved, stored, and shipped military orders
Maximized sales by shipping on time and accurately

trained new associates on material handling

Reported all equipment malfunctions to supervisor

inventory control
good company
good place to work good salary chance to improve
good working hours , good equipment , good onsite parking , good working conditions , good location
Pros
free parking and drinks
Cons
other
productive work place
Fast paced environment, on your feet and time flies. This job keeps your hands and mind busy. The job was satisfying and when you went home at the end of the day you felt your work had made a difference for the day
review
really well organized company, great management team and friendly environment.
flexible hours, good compensation for work.

clean warehouse environment.
I worked here thru an agency
The work is fun and fast paced. I worked here for four years. I was never hired as a company employee. I hope this practice has changed. The staff is friendly helpful and very professional. I enjoyed my time there. I left because I needed a full time permanent position. The product you work with is awesome.
Was good, easy work
Easy work, not hard to follow instructions -pick and pack products that were light in weight, so it was easy to stack. Learnt more from the job itself.
Pros
Free lunches, easy job
Cons
Long commute to work, sometimes long hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Kuehne + Nagel?
Need a good skills management. The job is OK similar like the other warehouses pay rate isn't bad but only thing is the management is far behind the other companies. They need to improve their management
I have been there three months and already they are speaking on moving me up the ladder. It's a great company to work for. They have taken care of any need that I asked if them.
Production
The shift would involve going to the company signing in on time then grab a scanner allocated to you. You get a trolley and then pick and scan while moving from one department to the next. I learned to work at speed and maintain the pick rate as requested. However, I also managed to complete tasks at given times and do extra time where possible. The working place culture was good and promoted equality due to people from various backgrounds. The hardest part of this job was lifting and loading which was difficult. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting overtime payments on prompt time.
Cons
K+n need to fix them self
I work for k+n for almost year and half I never thought I would with shut bad company the mangers don't care about tfeew stuff and when u mention to get ur pay rise they never give it to you have to fight for ur right with k+n it not just me I know alot people who worked for k+n had same or similar problems I would never work for them again I would let my friends and family not to work for them to
Pros
N/a
Cons
They dont pay for your overtime
Employee Sutton in ashfield for 5 years
If you want to work in environment were you are constantly being watched and snitched on then this is the place for you.
Beware of the two shift managers especially the afternoon shift manager ..likes to run to the management about anything and everything .

Some of the employees like running to the managers as soon as you put a foot out of place ..and if you want to no why there's job opportunities there now ..the reason is that quite a few people have left due to being treated like a piece of dog poo stuck to your shoe .so steer well clear of this company .

They will promise you the earth then all of a sudden drop you from a great height .

Take this from an employee who was treated like this and forced out due to an employee who didn't like me so ran to the management and guess what I had to walk away from a good job ..if you do decide to work there beware of collum Summerville on days biggest snitch for the Management ....
Cons
I work in this company for about 3 years in a warehouse. This is a good place for conscientious and systematic people who are available to handle different types of forklifts. Full-time hours and neat and well-equipped canteens. Possibility of long-term cooperation for employees who carry out their duties.
Unless you worked in my old department, the whole warehouse is "us VS them"
My old supervisor did his best to work with me as he liked my work ethic. My immediate lead would ensure to provide a legit family-like culture in our department and would make sure to listen if any of us were having a difficult time. He works really hard taking the brunt of the pressure off of us as much as he can.
Pros
1st shift supervisor and lead really do what they can for their team
Cons
Rest of the warehouse only trains enough to get the gist of the job, but nothing to help troubleshoot if errors occur.
Great for hard workers
This company has always been able to give me a job in my vacations from studying. It is hard work but they pay very well for their warehouse workers. They are big on inductions and safety and you always receive full training for the job you are doing.
Normal issues for mid warehouse management, but there are a few diamonds here.
Pros
Decent pay, great training.
Cons
Hard physical work in Warehouse.
Fun workplace & Productive
During my time at Kuehne and Nagel, I learned a variety of skills & roles within the workplace of warehouse. These roles & skills consisted of pallet stacking/building.

so. Much. Fun.

Bye
Bad management and not only
No fair treatment, Bad management and unprofessional, managers do what they want like is their own company and you Cannot do anything about it, the rules are not for everyone. Sometime I thought is not possible to happen something like this in such company for So long. They promote and hire managers too fast with no people skills, they are liers and vengeful !! Avoid KN!!
Pros
Cons
No job security
Fun workplace
I meet fantastic people. Good salary but I did not have paid break. I had a close to home. I have got experience for llop reach truck. Hrryffj you ....
Stay away
Not a good company to work for! If you, or any of your family members have health problems, that's not the place to work for (especially with the point system they have)!Upper management( with the exception of the supervisors) are very unprofessional, and lacks communication skills when it comes to the employees, especially the HUMAN RESOURCE management!
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Everything else
Very heavy work
They say you can’t carry more than 50 pounds but give you work that’s way more than that and expect you to be fast and not hurt yourself. Pay is good, and company has good benefits for sure. You will be lucky if you get a position to sit on your butt all day cause if you don’t be ready for the worst. Not a steady company either they switch stuff up too often like schedules rules and ways to do stuff. It’s like the changes make it harder for you to do your job.
Pros
Set schedule, chances for overtime, good pay and benefits
Cons
Heavy work, too many changes, long hours, not a temperature controlled facility and only 4 holidays off.