Kuehne + Nagel Employee Reviews for Warehouse Worker

Found 165 reviews matching the search See all 2,173 reviews
Good Experience
Warehouse Employee (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TXMarch 6, 2018
Fast pace good environment. Fun at times. Never boring always busy. Good experience you will learn a lot of different opportunity's. Good people to work with.
No man management skills
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Sutton-In-Ashfield, NottinghamshireFebruary 16, 2018
Absolute waste of almost 5 years at k&n in sutton in asfield,was ok until they received a bronze award in knps then everything shelved instead of going for silver,constantly sweeping things under the carpet to con the regular audits..sutton site is most definitely the Achilles heel of keuhne&nagel..this from a current employee! Hopefully ,not for much longer.
Pros
Local for me
Cons
Too many to mention
Good Job
Warehouse Assistant (Current Employee) –  Telford, ShropshireFebruary 8, 2018
Very good company too work for, very interested in training and helping people reach their potential. Can be a very good environment to work in as some of the senior management team are very approachable and easy to talk to.
reprobates
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  DerbyJanuary 31, 2018
theyre absolutely rubbish sacked me cos I had to go home cos I was ill and I was being sick all morning and yet I still made the effort to go in to work and do my shift but no didn't like me being ill and also didn't like me going home cos I was ill.
busy warehouse enviroment
Forklift Driver/Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  East Kilbride, South LanarkshireJanuary 28, 2018
busy warehouse environment. management isn't very strong.
hardest part is tight schedule with lack of resources
best part the working hours
i have learned to make the most of the little resources that are available to me to do my job safely and accurately.
Pros
short hours
Cons
lack of resources
If you love fork lifts this is the job for you
warehouse operative (Former Employee) –  Wakefield, West YorkshireJanuary 11, 2018
This is a good company if you want to learn how to drive a fork lift how its supposed to be driven on 2 wheels. No on a more serious note it is not a bad company to work for and they are a very saftey consious firm.with a good combination of good ladds and good training this company is ok there are far worse out there.
Pros
Nice new trucks
Cons
You end up living there
warehouse
warehouse (Former Employee) –  Winsford, CheshireJanuary 2, 2018
The job was amazing at the start but due to a family loss and then me getting ill they just laid me off no warning and they did it by text message.

The hardest part was the manager constantly correcting everything i had done even though my line manager said was perfect
Cons
It was a pleasure working with the company
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Rialto, CA 92377December 20, 2017
Working with Kuehne and Nagel was a fun experience. There was always something new to learn and I was able to take on a lot of tasks by myself which challenged me to be independent in the workplace which I had never been able to do before. There was always something new to learn and big tasks to take care of so it was very important to follow instructions and make sure you knew what you were doing. I was fortunate to have a supervisor who was constantly checking in on my progress and always making work easier for me and my co workers.
Pros
Comfortable, Constant new tasks
Not the place you want to work at
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNDecember 19, 2017
HR management is not for the employees you can not talk to her without her going to everyone telling everyone your business. She steals time which is not a big no no but she for some reason gets away with it. She belittles the people she is over. The girl that is the HR person at the Memphis location is great but kinda feel sorry for what she has to deal with from her manager.
Pros
Health insurance is great and for the most part the people are good
Cons
you have to deal with HR that is not for the employees
Productive and pleasant way of working
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  ManchesterDecember 5, 2017
Excellent company to work, organized and that recognizes the officials. At the moment I`m looking for another job to add the income, for the reason that my wife is waiting for the visa.
Good place to work.
Warehouse operative, MHE operator (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West MidlandsDecember 5, 2017
I worked there for 9 years. Interesting place to work. the problem for me was the distance from my home. Greetings to the whole crew.
very bad place to work
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West MidlandsNovember 28, 2017
Bad management, a shame for K+N company.
Discrimination, low pay rate, not options to evolve except for some people are just a few characteristics for this workplace.
Was a very bad decision to accept the contract there.
Multi cultural work place
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONNovember 15, 2017
Loved to work in a multicultural work place. Got to use theoretical knowledge at workplace. Learned how to manage time and handle multiple task. Helpful management.
Pay isn't as promised, management were rubbish
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Feltham, Greater LondonNovember 11, 2017
Working nights you have no time to yourself and it's definitely not worth the price they pay. The managers test you as replaceable and act on favouritism. If you finish your work you can do someone else's and you just keep getting more and more added to make sure your never stood still
great place to work
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Lewisville, TXOctober 19, 2017
Great place. hope to obtain a permanent position in the future. it was fast paced but you receive great training and encouraged to work fast and accurately.
Pros
lots of employee interaction
Cons
schedules dont suit students
A company not managed well enough
Warehouse Operative ( Loading, goods in, recycling (Former Employee) –  Greenford, Greater LondonOctober 16, 2017
Night shift ( Loading ) in the begining and day shift ( Recycling ) later.
Learned fork lift driving and operating a lot of mashinery. Hardest part was the lack of hygiene at recycling.
Pros
Good team
Cons
Lack of organisation
Productive and great place to work
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 20, 2017
Be prepared for the cold temperatures and long hours. The job is easy other coworkers are great people and easy to get along with. Its a laid back environment with great management.
Pros
Long hours and great money
Cons
Cold tempts
its work
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Chipping WardenSeptember 19, 2017
its work and thats all you can say about it, they will employ anyone and that indangers all
bosses know this but dont care due to costs. accident at work job
Good working environment.
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Greenford, Greater LondonSeptember 13, 2017
Liked the job and workplace.good working practices.
Good advancement opportunities.
Only reason left was redundancy.
Was long drive to work but good parking facilities for staff.
Pros
Good hours sensible shift pattern
Cons
Long drive to work
good workers
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, BuckinghamshireAugust 28, 2017
safety work place. good workers. excellent salary. no tension at the work place. good environment. equal rights for every works. ........................