Kuehne + Nagel Employee Reviews for Warehouse Worker

Found 176 reviews matching the search See all 2,390 reviews
Easy work and fun work environment.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Hayward, CAAugust 16, 2018
Some days were busier than others and that made the work more interesting. I learned how to operate scanning devices and machines in order to complete transactions. The management were very cool and made the job go by smoother and funner. The hardest thing about the job was making sure to place the inventory in the right spot without a properly working scanner. The people that worked alongside you made the job more enjoyable.
Nepotism at it's worse
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  TraffordJuly 27, 2018
The warehouse/drivers are sound lads but the managers are friends of friends and know nothing about warehouse or transport management. Don't get me wrong, not all managers there are rubbish but if you have not done the job, how do you expect to have an understanding of the issues faced by the staff.
Pros
Good money
Cons
Long hours and poor managers
Slave drivers with no incentives
Warehouse Operative/Picker (Current Employee) –  TraffordJuly 18, 2018
Everyone goes to work for the money, but there is no enjoyment in the job. Management are clueless and it's a wonder they keep the place going. Staff are treated as just a number, as the staff turnover is unreal and there are different faces each week. No incentives and no feel good factor about going to work. It's everyman for himself and no-one works as a team. After 5 years, can't wait to get out.
Pros
No perks whatsoever.
Cons
Hard picking targets. Physically demanding.
Fair and some good co workers
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  ManchesterJuly 11, 2018
I worked at Centrepoint, I was always treated fairly by the main management, I started in Recycling which I liked a lot, I was offered a contract after only 10 weeks which I gratefully accepted, sadly a week later I was moved inside to do picking and packing which I honestly sucked at, I no longer looked forward to going to work, the criticism felt non stop and demeaning, so I sadly left, good Company (90%) great co workers (95%) demanding job 100%
Pros
Good atmosphere if your hitting targets
Cons
A couple of two faced managers (low level )
Peaceful workforce.
warehouse operator (Current Employee) –  JKIAJune 23, 2018
Always determined to have a positive mind to achieve a day-day goals by attesting to all of my knowledge and skills, creating a friendly working condition and encouraging a positive workforce.
Pros
free carriage
Cons
30 mins lunchbreak
Warehouse FLM (Former Employee) –  ManchesterMay 20, 2018
I was a FLM on the Costa contract.
It was hard work but very enjoyable.
The shop floor guys as a rule were a good bunch and most were passionate about getting the job done.
Good support from my managers few of the other FLM’s were lazy snides who you wouldn’t trust one bit.
Careful what you say and who to and you’ll get along fine.
Pros
Friendly and helpful staff.
Cons
Long shifts. Untrustworthy co workers. Wages are quite low.
Bad management
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Trafford, Greater ManchesterApril 7, 2018
Did not like the job as they never helped me out when I hurt my self due to working to much for them. Very bad management poor communication lack of interest in staff
Pros
Cons
Long shirts
Started off good then the problems started
Warehouse (Current Employee) –  Greenford, Greater LondonMarch 22, 2018
Full of false promises staff turnover is crazy pay never adds up struggle to find what you need to be able to start the job every day your guarenteed a problem
Pros
Can have a smoke break
Cons
Nothing ever adds up
workplace culture
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  BasingstokeMarch 20, 2018
it is a good company to work for but you defiantly need to be fluent in foreign languages as most of the people that work there are not British, most of the people who work here are very polite and understand that you don't all speak each others language.
Pros
some friendly people work here
Cons
no work no money
Productive and fun workplace
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Greater LondonMarch 18, 2018
a typical day at work is 7hours and 30 munites walking and 30 munites break.
i improve my english beceause all staff speak together and i learned how to manage a warehouse using or not the WMS software.
the hardest think was walking and pushing a very hard cage and some time we can't drive the cage because the cage has a wheel problem.
Great for experience
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMarch 17, 2018
All managers are great except the big boss. He's cutthroat, careless and inexperienced with warehouse operations. Despite this, great experience can be attained here. It pays the bills, but isn't career oriented.
Good Experience
Warehouse Employee (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TXMarch 6, 2018
Fast pace good environment. Fun at times. Never boring always busy. Good experience you will learn a lot of different opportunity's. Good people to work with.
No man management skills
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Sutton-In-Ashfield, NottinghamshireFebruary 16, 2018
Absolute waste of almost 5 years at k&n in sutton in asfield,was ok until they received a bronze award in knps then everything shelved instead of going for silver,constantly sweeping things under the carpet to con the regular audits..sutton site is most definitely the Achilles heel of keuhne&nagel..this from a current employee! Hopefully ,not for much longer.
Pros
Local for me
Cons
Too many to mention
Good Job
Warehouse Assistant (Current Employee) –  Telford, ShropshireFebruary 8, 2018
Very good company too work for, very interested in training and helping people reach their potential. Can be a very good environment to work in as some of the senior management team are very approachable and easy to talk to.
reprobates
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  DerbyJanuary 31, 2018
theyre absolutely rubbish sacked me cos I had to go home cos I was ill and I was being sick all morning and yet I still made the effort to go in to work and do my shift but no didn't like me being ill and also didn't like me going home cos I was ill.
busy warehouse enviroment
Forklift Driver/Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  East Kilbride, South LanarkshireJanuary 28, 2018
busy warehouse environment. management isn't very strong.
hardest part is tight schedule with lack of resources
best part the working hours
i have learned to make the most of the little resources that are available to me to do my job safely and accurately.
Pros
short hours
Cons
lack of resources
If you love fork lifts this is the job for you
warehouse operative (Former Employee) –  Wakefield, West YorkshireJanuary 11, 2018
This is a good company if you want to learn how to drive a fork lift how its supposed to be driven on 2 wheels. No on a more serious note it is not a bad company to work for and they are a very saftey consious firm.with a good combination of good ladds and good training this company is ok there are far worse out there.
Pros
Nice new trucks
Cons
You end up living there
warehouse
warehouse (Former Employee) –  Winsford, CheshireJanuary 2, 2018
The job was amazing at the start but due to a family loss and then me getting ill they just laid me off no warning and they did it by text message.

The hardest part was the manager constantly correcting everything i had done even though my line manager said was perfect
Cons
It was a pleasure working with the company
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Rialto, CA 92377December 20, 2017
Working with Kuehne and Nagel was a fun experience. There was always something new to learn and I was able to take on a lot of tasks by myself which challenged me to be independent in the workplace which I had never been able to do before. There was always something new to learn and big tasks to take care of so it was very important to follow instructions and make sure you knew what you were doing. I was fortunate to have a supervisor who was constantly checking in on my progress and always making work easier for me and my co workers.
Pros
Comfortable, Constant new tasks
Not the place you want to work at
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNDecember 19, 2017
HR management is not for the employees you can not talk to her without her going to everyone telling everyone your business. She steals time which is not a big no no but she for some reason gets away with it. She belittles the people she is over. The girl that is the HR person at the Memphis location is great but kinda feel sorry for what she has to deal with from her manager.
Pros
Health insurance is great and for the most part the people are good
Cons
you have to deal with HR that is not for the employees