Kuehne + Nagel Employee Reviews for Warehouse Worker

Found 169 reviews matching the search See all 2,179 reviews
Good experience, Able to learn whatever we need
Warehouse Executive (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Rural, KarnatakaMay 13, 2017
Its been great pleasure to work in such an organisation, i have learnt much and had a good team, good support from the team and also from the management
Pros
Attractive salary
Cons
Normal working hours
Friendly and Good team work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONMay 6, 2017
Love to work in the company but the pay rate is low. Overall the environment is safe to work. The supervisor is very understanding. There is meeting which mainly talks about loss or profit in the company and asks the advice about the improvement.
shocking place to work
Driver/Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Wellingborough, NorthamptonshireMay 3, 2017
shocking ant the word for this place .bad company to work for .do not care about h&s at all .keep getting overweight cages and expected to do it every day. they just don't care when staff are of work due to this.great pay but shocking job.no matter what you tell them
Cons
long hours and breach of H&s
Great working environment
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 23, 2017
It nice working for that company, great working environment, nice coworkers, and convenient, If it wasn't the fact that the company was slow after the holidays I would probably still be working for that company.
Warehouse Operative
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  CorkApril 20, 2017
It was a very busy place of work.
I learned to process orders.
I also learned the warehouse management process and how to load a trailer.
It was a very busy and a nurturing place where I was showed the ropes bit by bit.
Lifting the heavy box's was the hardest part of the job.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the fact that I was learning something new every day and working with people who were very friendly and easy to work with.
Pros
New experience
Cons
On call contract
Bad management, no career development
Manager Warehouse Management System (Current Employee) –  ConternApril 6, 2017
Managers do not care about their people/team. Big fluctuation, no interest to keep good people, they better hire new unexperienced cheaper. Bad working atmosphere, unmotivated people.
Nice Place to work
warehouse operative (Current Employee) –  WarehouseMarch 22, 2017
It's a good company with big name, and very nice to work in. There are some thing in that can be better. overall everything is normal and the company function normally.
Poor management
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXMarch 6, 2017
Very little opportunity for raises or advancement. Schedule was required to be very flexible, with only the previous night's notice. Very small breakroom. Was required to work in every department and stay late. I truly felt as if I wasn't valued as an employee.

Plus side, I really enjoyed the people I worked with. And it seems like they'll hire almost anyone. A good place to work if you want lots of overtime and late nights at the warehouse.
fast paced workflow
Warehouse Agent (Current Employee) –  Torrance, CAFebruary 20, 2017
great company
lots to learn
lots of friendly people
endless experience always something new to learn
great benefits plan they also promote healthy competition
A good place if you want zero advancement.
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  BirminghamFebruary 20, 2017
Easy work, easy targets, everything is easy it's not hard, but it's a dead work place.
Company can change your shifts and your only choice is to take the change or leave.

They will happily keep you on the same job every day, even if you peform well.
"You go where we need you" not where you'd like.
There are little to no advancement nor training oppurtunities.

No canteen on nights and poor facilities.

I've heard and seen that other depots are brilliant but not this one.
*** AVOID *** Birmingham, Merlin Park.
Pros
33% night shift premium from 10pm to 6am.
Cons
No advancement, shift changes, poor management.
Dire compamy
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, West MidlandsFebruary 16, 2017
No water on warehouse shopfloor.
No canteen / vending for night staff.
No future ....worst job i took on.

Only accepted job as i was given permanent contract.

Absolute mistake....avoid !
Pros
None at all
Cons
Poor wage, no welfare, no uniform. No hope!
Very busy workplace
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Milton Keynes, BuckinghamshireFebruary 16, 2017
Management is poor and if your not their favourite person there's no chance of progression. Very depressing place to work.Your not valued by your employer.
Pros
Good money
Cons
No consistency
Very swift physical labor
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Southaven, MSFebruary 14, 2017
My days here consisted of unpackaging printers and bundling them with additional parts and sometimes other printers in a swift but VERY accurate manner. I worked in the Bundling Department. From what I knew, it was the best department in the facility as everyone worked efficiently all while communicating in a very acceptable and positive manner. The hardest part was keep up the pace repeatedly.
Pros
Good Manage, Excellent Environment, Rewarding Progress
Cons
Temporary Job
Pleasant workplace
Warehouse Operative is (Current Employee) –  Runcorn, UKFebruary 1, 2017
Pleasant workplace with a relaxed but busy atmosphere, good workforce who are all willing to work. Good work hours and days off.
Flexible and anatycial
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Trafford Park, UKJanuary 30, 2017
Ability to operate a lift truck in a safe and Able to work at elevated heights up to 30 feet. manner. Maintaining a clean, organized and safe work environment.
Productive, Interesting,
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Chester, CheshireJanuary 29, 2017
Great place to work, very interesting job working on the Airbus site. Quite a relaxed working environment, always weekend overtime available which is a plus!
Pros
Overtime availability
Cons
Lack of promotion opportunities
Great job
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Temperance, MIJanuary 22, 2017
One of my favorite places that I have worked challenging at times but by far it was an awesome opportunity and am glad I was able to work there. I only wish that our jobs were still in our area. The work there was continuous and made the time go by fast. The management and union reps did everything to ensure the work loads were fair to everyone's abilities.
Pros
Steady work, great skills, great pay, good hours
Cons
No longer in business in my area
Fun workplace
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, BuckinghamshireJanuary 18, 2017
A typical day for myself would start at 22:00, after clocking in I would find a LLOLOP and run through the security checks, once completed I would begin work picking the necessary items I needed to load onto the cages and then drop them at their warehouse destination to be put onto the lorries, repeat for 8 hours. The management working on the night shift were friendly people but a lot of times confused as to what they were doing as there was little communication between them and the other shift managers which sometimes left warehouse operatives waiting around for work to do. The co-workers were mostly good honest people.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Repetitive lifting which may not suit some.
Interesting/challenging/educational/disgusting place to work
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  CorkJanuary 14, 2017
A typical day here is usually busy. To many tasks landed onto one person which mostly requires two men to do but one is expected to lift heavy material and to do the job of two men. Management use a bully style tactics in getting everyday tasks/jobs when unnecessary especially when asked to do over time you can not refuse even if you have completed more than your weekly hours. Money is beyond a joke for the work i do also for my colleges. Co-workers are very friendly and good to work with if it was not for my co-workers i wouldn't stick this job because we all help each other out and if one is out it has an effect on our daily tasks and targets.
Pros
learning new processes
Cons
long hours/short breaks/management/weekends
Good work enviorment
Lewisville - Warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXJanuary 8, 2017
I really liked my job at Kunhne & Nagel. I don't have anything negative to say about them. Upper management was awesome they help assist and answer all my questions. I loved my superior she was amazing.