Kuehne + Nagel
Information from Kuehne + Nagel:

Kuehne + Nagel Employee Reviews

Showing all 2,647 reviews
Export Clerk
Worked here for 4 years with promise that I would receive a security clearance if I kept working on the government work. Never happened, and got laid off at economic downturn in 2009.
Pros
Easy job, collaborative environment
Cons
Little opportunity for advancement
Worst company ever
The company has potential but it needs a whole new management team. Their is absolutely no accountability being held good or bad and it doesn’t matter how great you are at your job there is no reward and they do not give raises without promotion. I worked for this company for over a year and it is by far the worst place I’ve ever worked. And I can’t forget the drama, so much drama!
Productive and fun workplace
A typical day at work for a picker/packer involves packing stock, shifting boxes etc. Can be hard physical labour but doable work. Work environment is okay.
Excelente
Se trabaja en equipo , tanto obreros como gerencia con un mismo propósito hacer crecer la empresa
Could have been horrible if I were a pushover as bullying from management was rife.
It was a great place to work, the team I worked with was what made it a great environment. The management however were against us not with us, some bullying from certain management was common practice, so a back bone and voice are key for anyone who is going to work full time. The agency workers are treated so poorly. Management has changed now I believe,so the culture may be better.
Muito stress e exige muita capacidade de resuloção.
Quem consegue trabalhar nesta firma fica apto para todo o serviço de logistica.
hard ,stressful and it's all about friendship to promote
I never recommend at anyone to work there the managers want from you the impossible and they no offer nothing,they don't care about worker's ,all the time people's comeing work 3,4 days and after start to find something else.
Management in Whitestown is horrible top down
This facility could use a good overhaul. Management needs replaced from the top down, zero respect for employees. They act it to your face and when someone big is in town to show off. Minute no one around, talking down to you, bad to you. And HR manager is a joke. Most toxic person who does nothing but disrespect subordinates and kiss upper management butts. Surprised their contract is still in place.
Pros
Nothing with current leadership
Cons
Too many hours, mandatory overtime even if you had prearrangments is an occurence
X
Una experiencia de beneficio, empresa con muy buenas prestaciones.
empressa dinamica e tranquila para trabalhar
é uma empresa boa os funcionários são comunicativos trabalham sempre em equipe procurando ajudar um ao outro
Results driven
Hands on, short term and results driven, professional colleagues, cost conscious.
Headquarter atmosphere is different from the branches around the world.
Closed and Controlled
I don't really know much about other sites, I can only say that where I work, integrity, intellectual competence and outstanding personality are missing in most levels of management. The result of this is superiors are manipulative, ensuring those who may be better qualified for positions are ignored and denied every opportunity to fulfil their potentials.
The leadership is such that encourages making more followers rather than leaders, which is where I have issues with the organisation. the organisation / management are limited and restrictive in their staff development goals. The idea that anyone who is ambitious and not loyal to a manager has to leave if he is to fulfil his dreams is very wrong. Opportunities are restricted to a few people close to management. A systematic DISCRIMINATION achieved in diverse ways.
Disgusting company
Absolutely shocking from top management down to shift managers they really don't care about you or anybody as long as the pick rate and pallets moves are booming .
If you wanted to be treated like a piece of dog pop go and work for these you fit right in ..shift managers are false and two faced .. discipline heaven here at sutton in ashfield ..
I wouldn't recommend it
The managers treat and speak to the workers Badly. They play favorites. No support. Report problems to HR or GM and nothing gets done. GOOD LUCK. Hostile work environment.
Pretty ok
It was a refreshing experience that i shared in a multicultural environment, full
of interesting people. Ample source of work related challenges.
Pros
Lot of work hours
Cons
Can be stressful during season...
Guter Arbeitsgeber
Guter Arbeitgeber, spannender Arbeitsalltag. Leistungen wurden vom Vorgesetzten annerkennt.
Poor company to work for
Never work for these absolute joke of a company no help from team leaders managers looking down there nose at you bullying is rife in that place you get no help atall
Dobré pracoviště,spokojenost s prací.
Jsem spokojen s prací ve firmě,dobré platové podmínky,za mě palec nahoru.Jedna z lepších firem.
Nem rossz munkahely
Nem rossz munkahely de lehetne rugalmasabb dinamikusabb együtt müködöbb és csalâdbaràtabb
Good
Clean and nice environment new equipment and high quality service, high safety margin , clean and tidy cafe teria , free parking facilities , excellent management
Mala experiencia
Hay gente muy amable pero sus jefes nada que ver toman medidas muy drásticas exageran.