Kuehne + Nagel Employee Reviews

Showing all 2,225 reviews
Motivating work place
Regional Business Controller (Former Employee) –  Santiago , ChileAugust 15, 2019
Very motivating company to work for with top notch professionals and a great culture of providing opportunities for career development and growth within the company nationally as well as internationally.
Lying, Backstabbing, and Over-working Morons
Lead (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAAugust 15, 2019
Use to think was the greatest company to work for. Was with the company for 7 years and I learned that management lies a lot. Worked 50 to 60 hours if not more a week and still get treated like dirt.
Guter Arbeitgeber
Teamleiter-Schichtleiter (Current Employee) –  DuisburgAugust 15, 2019
Hier bekommt jeder pünktlich sein Geld. Gewinnbeteiligung für Mitarbeiter. Tarifliche Bezahlung plus Mitarbeiterpramien im Lager. Ich denke KN ist ein wirklich guter AG.
K n n
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAAugust 11, 2019
Working for this company was ok it was pretty easy .indidnt think I was meeting my full potential.I wanted to be somewhere I'd be able to grow and help the company grow as well
Production
Warehouse Operative/Picker (Former Employee) –  FelthamAugust 8, 2019
The shift would involve going to the company signing in on time then grab a scanner allocated to you. You get a trolley and then pick and scan while moving from one department to the next. I learned to work at speed and maintain the pick rate as requested. However, I also managed to complete tasks at given times and do extra time where possible. The working place culture was good and promoted equality due to people from various backgrounds. The hardest part of this job was lifting and loading which was difficult. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting overtime payments on prompt time.
Chauffeur SPL
Chauffeur super poids lourds (Current Employee) –  Gallargues-le-Montueux (30)August 7, 2019
Très bonne ambiance , journée de travaille un peu longue , merci l’équipe
C’est Carré Rs-5
Pros
Frais de repas
Terrible messy managers and employees
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Southaven, MSAugust 7, 2019
This job is so unprofessional. One of the managers DORETHA JOHNSON in the custo area doesn’t care about nothing that concerns you as long as your pushing the work out. Managers there are very unprofessional and unreliable. You’re moved around constantly if you’re not fast enough in a certain area you’re placed in. Trainers don’t want to train you CORRECTLY, they walk around talking all day getting a free paycheck.
Guys are great, good laugh. Feel part of a team
Class 1 trunker (Current Employee) –  WellingboroughAugust 7, 2019
Could be sat waiting for a trailer for up to 5 hours, warehouse and management struggle to communicate. Fairly advance fleet, all DAF xf. Fleet not very clean, definitely carry some anti bacterial wipes. When it runs well, it runs well, but not very often.
Pros
Salary pay with overtime, job security, good bunch of guys
Cons
Long hours, start times all over the place, management not really interested.
Professionalism and societal atmosphere
QSHE Engineer Apprentice (Current Employee) –  Cognac (16)August 7, 2019
The staff is very competent and dynamic. A true corporate culture reigns. The company know how to develop the skills of the staff. The relationship of trust facilitates interpersonal exchanges, customers and suppliers and consequently the productivity of the company. This sets it apart from the competition on the market.
good
On my way to becoming lead (Current Employee) –  Carlisle, PAAugust 7, 2019
I learned to run and manage a company in the USA, I liked having responsibilities every day.
Incredible environment and leadership!
Operational service representative (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIAugust 7, 2019
To find a company that would offer such an opportunity is rare, to find one with such a strong and inspirational leader is unheard of (although his British accent is funny). A 2 year career plan and mind blowing training (some of which is far beyond my current level).
More companies should take note of this workplace concept and give real people deal opportunity.
Solo trabaje por ett pero se trabaja muy bien es agradable.
Mozo de almacén (Former Employee) –  Azuqueca de Henares, Guadalajara provinciaAugust 6, 2019
Son muy buenas personas contigo, te ayudan con todo lo que pueden y son muy amables.
Fair
Picker (Former Employee) –  Southaven, MSAugust 6, 2019
They where to strict about the job when the production getting done and when production goala are being meetbut it is a nice environmental place to be at
Bon collègues de travail
Chef d'équipe (Former Employee) –  Saran (45)August 6, 2019
Environment de travail bien agréable, patron à l'écoute de son personnel
Pros
Tikets resto, chéques vacances.
Cons
Ras
N/a
Customer Rep (Former Employee) –  910 Orly RdAugust 5, 2019
HORRIBLE, doesn’t care about employees. No air. I messed my ankle up I didn’t get time off or anything, had to come in the next day like it never happened.
Challenging
Finance/GSK Analyst (Former Employee) –  Midpoint ParkAugust 5, 2019
Ensuring you are checking and processing invoices correctly to the costs that operators have input into the system, so invoices can be raised correctly. So payment can be made to K & N in the agreed time scale.

Capturing queries quickly enough logging the problems and taking sole responsibility to ensure these are resolved quicklly

You need to form a good relationship with work colleages and customers

Management are requirede to keep you updated but they are not always updated theamselves to acheive this

Depending on which Manager you have will depend on how you are treated

Having to learn and adapt as you go, on what is expected of you

Working in a good office atmosphere with exceptional team members who will go the extra mile when needed
Pros
Health Care
Cons
Need to work over to acheive targets
K+n need to fix them self
Warehouse operative (Former Employee) –  MinworthAugust 5, 2019
I work for k+n for almost year and half I never thought I would with shut bad company the mangers don't care about tfeew stuff and when u mention to get ur pay rise they never give it to you have to fight for ur right with k+n it not just me I know alot people who worked for k+n had same or similar problems I would never work for them again I would let my friends and family not to work for them to
Pros
N/a
Cons
They dont pay for your overtime
Bien
preparateur de commande (Former Employee) –  Carvin (62)August 5, 2019
Bonne ambiance, travail rigoureux qui correspondait a mon profil
Güzel bir yerdi.
Etiketleme-Paketleme (Former Employee) –  İzmitAugust 5, 2019
Çalıştığım yer gayet güzeldi ancak çalışma saatleri çok fazlaydı. Sabah 8 akşam 18 saatleri arasında çalışıyorduk. 2 çay molası ve yemek molası vardı Ayakta çalışıyorduk ancak yorucu bir iş değildi.
Productive and Challenging with ample opportunity for contributions
Quality Manager/Operations (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 4, 2019
well-structured expectations of meeting and exceeding KPI's
unique challenges and creativity is constantly beneficial
focus on Customer and getting the objectives met is paramount
challenging to advance customer to leverage proven technology solutions
this is perhaps one of the hardest parts of the job, as a 3PL, our task is to optimize our Customers ability to advance their business
You have to be willing to learn and grow, and this tends to bring out the best in people
Many good people work there, and there is a culture of doing whatever it takes to accomplish the mission! Excellence is recognized and celebrated.